New ketchup packages.... Genius

I needed this the other day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i mean its kinda bootleg, but you're telling me you never modified a typical ranch dressing type of package to do the same thing?

a lot of fast food restaurant sauce packages (Mickey D's nugget sauce, Jack in the Box Ranch, etc...) already come in those plastic rectangular packages with the peel off top. If you prefer to squeeze instead of dip (for instance, if you are eating while driving) all you gotta do is bite off a small piece of the bottom corner of the plastic. The viscosity of the sauce itself will keep it from oozing out on its own. You can then place it on the table (or passenger side seat) plastic wrapper side down. Pick it up and squeeze out of the hole you just bit, and voila! You got squeeze or dip!
eek.gif

roll.gif
he broke that %+@% down to science.... 
pimp.gif
Using SAT words and all.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i mean its kinda bootleg, but you're telling me you never modified a typical ranch dressing type of package to do the same thing?

a lot of fast food restaurant sauce packages (Mickey D's nugget sauce, Jack in the Box Ranch, etc...) already come in those plastic rectangular packages with the peel off top. If you prefer to squeeze instead of dip (for instance, if you are eating while driving) all you gotta do is bite off a small piece of the bottom corner of the plastic. The viscosity of the sauce itself will keep it from oozing out on its own. You can then place it on the table (or passenger side seat) plastic wrapper side down. Pick it up and squeeze out of the hole you just bit, and voila! You got squeeze or dip!
eek.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

just tryin to help my NT brothers who havent been enlightened yet.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

just tryin to help my NT brothers who havent been enlightened yet.

if you don't what viscosity is, you're a $@*@!@% idiot.

oh who am i kidding this is NT, its filled with idiots.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Whataburger been had ketchup like this
pimp.gif

3926602587_9b97a8255b.jpg

You see the numbers on the bottom. They are label 1-5 for the SWEETNESS of the ketchup.
pimp.gif

whataburger ketchup > this packaging >ketchup

***EDIT: damn i hadnt even seen the 2nd page when i posted this, but for real whataburger ketchup packages r the truth. and its seriously the best ketchup out

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom