New Holiday release's!

Hey everyone,

I am a manager for Foot Locker Inc ( foot locker, footaction, Kids footlocker, lady footlocker, champs, etc..), we had our big "kick off" meeting for2009 and they showed us slides of upcoming holiday product.
A.)White/navy Patten leather V's, the patten leather is where the mesh would be...could of been the 60+, but looked ALOT like V's.
B.)Jordan 16.5 def looks nice! looks more like the 16.
C.) Black v's with patten leather, and a orangish/red stiching, also could be the 60+..is if is, they look, ALOT like v's.
D.) Saw two color ways of the Fusion 13...Black/red, and White/black....black red has the mesh on the side...white/black have a black toe, one white side, oneblack side, and the midsole has 3 areas colored different to look like the pods on the 13

Im curious about how those V's or 60+'s look...everything else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Hey everyone,

I am a manager for Foot Locker Inc ( foot locker, footaction, Kids footlocker, lady footlocker, champs, etc..), we had our big "kick off" meeting for 2009 and they showed us slides of upcoming holiday product.
A.)White/navy Patten leather V's, the patten leather is where the mesh would be...could of been the 60+, but looked ALOT like V's.
C.) Black v's with patten leather, and a orangish/red stiching, also could be the 60+..is if is, they look, ALOT like v's.
D.) Saw two color ways of the Fusion 13...Black/red, and White/black....black red has the mesh on the side...white/black have a black toe, one white side, one black side, and the midsole has 3 areas colored different to look like the pods on the 13

thanks for the info ! can you give you opinion on the sneakers you saw ?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hey everyone,

I am a manager for Foot Locker Inc ( foot locker, footaction, Kids footlocker, lady footlocker, champs, etc..), we had our big "kick off" meeting for 2009 and they showed us slides of upcoming holiday product.
D.) Saw two color ways of the Fusion 13...Black/red, and White/black....black red has the mesh on the side...white/black have a black toe, one white side, one black side, and the midsole has 3 areas colored different to look like the pods on the 13

Honestly...16,5 wasn't bad, the white/navy V seemed decent, but I don't know how I feel about the removal of the mesh, and the fusion xiii willsell...but...they killed my favorite shoe...also, in the Nike Retro Forum I added a few things..

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hey everyone,

Honestly...16,5 wasn't bad, the white/navy V seemed decent, but I don't know how I feel about the removal of the mesh, and the fusion xiii will sell...but...they killed my favorite shoe...also, in the Nike Retro Forum I added a few things..
thanks alot and thanks for the info !

damn want to see the Vs and might be interested on the 16.5 and the 13 fusions probably horrible but wont mind seeing pics

Back
Top Bottom