New Holiday release's!

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Your a manager at footlocker and cant decipher whether or not the shoes were 60+ or V's?
Hey idiot, they flashed the shoe on the screen for like a 10th of a second, that was it, so it was kind of hard to get a good look.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Your a manager at footlocker and cant decipher whether or not the shoes were 60+ or V's?
Hey idiot, they flashed the shoe on the screen for like a 10th of a second, that was it, so it was kind of hard to get a good look.

As ive said before ''Your a manager at footlocker and cant decipher whether or not the shoes were 60+ or V's?'' Using immature epithetsarent essential to getting your point accross and your feelings must of been hurt for you to begin name calling.

If the releasing 16.5s are like the PS that was on a diff thread they will be copped cause those were DOPE!

the Vs u mention sound interesting, as long as theyre not the 60s

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Pics will shut us all up, until then........
As if he just made it all up? As if the guys showing the presentation were going to stop so everyone could take pictures to share with theiracquaintances on the internet? There's no real reason to doubt him, and if you have to see pictures to believe it, you ought to just move on instead ofreplying to a guy who thought he'd help us all out with our obsession of finding out what's on the way. I'll never understand why so many withoutinformation are so hostile to those with it.

To OP, thanks for sharing. Won't buy 'em, but the Vs sound interesting...I always thought the OGs were kinda plain.

I'm excited for the 16.5's... everything else is suspect
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom