New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

If wouldn't make sense to let a former player who mismanaged his money try and help current players manage theirs.

That failed investment that Andre was responsible is what they were talking about that needed further investigation.

In the back of my head I was thinking just get him a dog fam ain't that high maintenance

this **** been so trash
laugh.gif

I can't believe I've seen every episode of this show. Vice Principals has been sort of whack, too. Been really rough transitioning from Silicon Valley to this drivel.

Can anyone refresh my memory on what HBO has in store for this fall? I swear late spring/early summer was some of the best TV ever(Playoffs/OJ/Silicon/GOT) and now I'm just sad..

This crap gets green lighted for a couple more seasons but HBO cans shows like "Hung" and "How To Make It In America" way too early :smh:

I can't believe I've seen every episode of this show. Vice Principals has been sort of whack, too. Been really rough transitioning from Silicon Valley to this drivel.

Can anyone refresh my memory on what HBO has in store for this fall? I swear late spring/early summer was some of the best TV ever(Playoffs/OJ/Silicon/GOT) and now I'm just sad..
You're buggin vice principals is hilarious ... What's wack about it ?

This crap gets green lighted for a couple more seasons but HBO cans shows like "Hung" and "How To Make It In America" way too early :smh:
Add single ladies to that too , show was hilarious ...**** I even rocked with bored to death

Ballers got that entourage stamp so it's gon be around for a min

Bruh, I liked both of those shows.
Hung theme Music was golden.
HTMIIA them music was golden.

I'll never forget ep 1 of Hung where the Rebecca Creskoff made him munch her red bushed up box.

That scene is responsible for turning me back on to the bush.

Last edited:
You're buggin vice principals is hilarious ... What's wack about it ?
Good premise for a show, I like Russell and all the supporting characters, I'm just tired of watching Danny McBride play an easily agitated, childish buffoon who drops a crazy amount of expletives no matter how inappropriate the situation.

That scene in last week's episode where he lost his **** and started throwing popcorn at the girls in detention and droppin f-bombs could have easily been interchanged with a 100 different Danny McBride character outbursts from any number of projects he's done. It's lazy. When you've already heard him angrily say eff or mf'er 300 times and you're only 5 episodes in is it really supposed to be shocking or funny when he starts yelling it again? Overkill.

Good premise for a show, I like Russell and all the supporting characters, I'm just tired of watching Danny McBride play an easily agitated, childish buffoon who drops a crazy amount of expletives no matter how inappropriate the situation.

That scene in last week's episode where he lost his **** and started throwing popcorn at the girls in detention and droppin f-bombs could have easily been interchanged with a 100 different Danny McBride character outbursts from any number of projects he's done. It's lazy. When you've already heard him angrily say eff or mf'er 300 times and you're only 5 episodes in is it really supposed to be shocking or funny when he starts yelling it again? Overkill.
agree to disagree I just tune in for laughs nothing more and the show delivers and that same logic can be applied to most comedians

Bruh, I liked both of those shows.
Hung theme Music was golden.
HTMIIA them music was golden.

I'll never forget ep 1 of Hung where the Rebecca Creskoff made him munch her red bushed up box.

That scene is responsible for turning me back on to the bush.

:lol: repped

Both shows had so much potential if they were allowed to flourish

Back
Top Bottom