New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

I know dude who plays Travis. Funny he witty like that for real. Dude was a trainer at a gym I used to go to.

Glad he got his break.

His "father" needs to go. Well not really, I'm enjoying the conflict, but he really got all that money taken off the table for Ricky. :smh:

Ricky and his father are hilarious. :lol: dude sabotaging and posting twitter rants while his son is in limbo for a contract.i thought his father was gonna hurt something when he threw him to the ground.

Everything about this show sucks but ive watched all the episodes because they are so quick and easy lmao

I cant help myself easing my brain off with this show after wrecking my brain with The Night Of.

His "father" needs to go. Well not really, I'm enjoying the conflict, but he really got all that money taken off the table for Ricky. :smh:

Ricky and his father are hilarious. :lol: dude sabotaging and posting twitter rants while his son is in limbo for a contract.i thought his father was gonna hurt something when he threw him to the ground.

Man ever since the Vernon paintball thing, I'm expecting everyone to get hurt.

Wonder if they got the Rams in LA for this season. Could definitely see them taking the show there especially with the expendables bein in Miami

This was actually surprisingly a really good episode.

Surprised you guys didn't really discuss it.
The whole show could change for the better now, Spencer as an unemployed underdog could be a nice story line.

Charles doing Seifert's job without the title, he getting played again :smh:

Doubt fam even wanted Ricky tho
This show rly makes it hard for me to wrap my brain sometimes, like are some players in or not.
They mention Suh, but if the Dolphins have Jarvis Landry and this guy on the show who just got the big contract there's no reason to even shoot Ricky that 9

Back
Top Bottom