New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

How did Charles become a Cap Guru in a matter of a week?
he has a knack for that kind of stuff

he has a knack for that kind of stuff

:rofl:

They made Seyford look like an idiot. All he had to do was offer the other receiver money on the back end of his contract. How'd he let that slip by?

This! That was way too quick IMO although I imagine not terribly complex to think of.

This was actually surprisingly a really good episode.

Surprised you guys didn't really discuss it.
The whole show could change for the better now, Spencer as an unemployed underdog could be a nice story line.

solid episode

look forward to seeing what the direction is next episode

Yeah, I really liked last week's episode. Finally feels like we got some drama and a plot

With the LA Rams storyline guess they are setting up to move filming to LA next season. Bummer cuz I live here and I liked seeing a different location from entourage.

Man, Arielle Kebbel aged well. Been on that bandwagon for awhile, but she looks great in this show.

Arielle Kebbel been hot since Soul Plane.  Wanted a better look at that white girl T Sizzle was going to work on

That makes no damn sense. Broke *** financial managers that have lost a ton of money, selling empy promises. No wonder NFL players go broke.

Spencer is selling them on honesty and good advice, but he isn't a registered financial advisor. Anderson doesn't care about that and Andre is being a yes man to acquire their funds, he doesn't care about their financial well being. Hence why Spencer tries to steer everyone away from him.

Spencer is selling them on honesty and good advice, but he isn't a registered financial advisor. Anderson doesn't care about that and Andre is being a yes man to acquire their funds, he doesn't care about their financial well being. Hence why Spencer tries to steer everyone away from him.

this

I kinda assume he is. He's a seasoned receiver who is still in the prime of his career.

He's 30 so he's probably been playing at least 7-10 seasons, and he still has offers coming in.

They should've played into how the endorsements and **** affect players but theres always later seasons for that.

I like Ballers over survivors remorse because ballers does a better job of focusing on the sports side of things but both are pretty decent weekend shows.

I kinda assume he is. He's a seasoned receiver who is still in the prime of his career.

He's 30 so he's probably been playing at least 7-10 seasons, and he still has offers coming in.

They should've played into how the endorsements and **** affect players but theres always later seasons for that.

I like Ballers over survivors remorse because ballers does a better job of focusing on the sports side of things but both are pretty decent weekend shows.

Only thing that kills me about SR is that Cam sometimes is an idiot. Like the whole gun situation :smh:

Only thing that kills me about SR is that Cam sometimes is an idiot. Like the whole gun situation :smh:

Starz is good for the filler episodes. SR lacked this season without Mike Epps but it's still decent for what it's worth. 1st season was hilarious though.

Last nights ballers was interesting. I think the rock should've at least considered Andre's deal.

Andre made a great point about him pulling his friends into a risky situation.

Ballers is actually decent whereas SR is just cringeworthy to watch. Maybe since we get to see some nipples every now and then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom