new DMV fashion...da soccer jerseys?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by xKINGofDaHUSTLEx

Originally Posted by Gmills23

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

ay Luke good look bruh.. jus bout da only good info i got moe..

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad
fresh.. Im tryn cop me one.......is dat a crime?

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of
death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know
anything about it. Engine Engine #9 lookin #%$.

14t0u1s.gif
haha i dont kno anything about it.....

Samuel Eto'o my favorite player cause he from my native country *@%!
BOI....Cameroon if u aint know...dont b so quick to pass judgement.. I
know enough about the game of soccer to stand my ground, as everybody
in my family loves it, and i pick up on things.

anyway they aint gon have to ask me shiid.. cuz ima swag it out.. best belee dat.. +!@ #!% n.gga

haha yall lil n.ggas cute wit all these gifs

yap_yap_yap.gif

So you're a fan of soccer but never owned a kit or anything soccer related until this "trend" came in? I'm done. /rant

ahhhh SMH....computer nerd @ss n.ggas...
Dont ever put words in ma mouth cuh....... I have a soccer "kit" u gump... I got the 2003-2004 Cameroon National jersey of guesswho.................Eto'o. (by da way errytime i wear it.. i get PROPS...not no dum@zz questions askin me about my soccer history haha watthafuq?!
lls anyway im done wit yall lames... i got the info i needed, and i acutally jus copped the new germany world cup blk/white jersey... Im bouta b dump fly.....HATE ON ME HATA lls

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

Gmills23 wrote:

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin
mad

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the
group of

death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't
know

14t0u1s.gif

anyway they aint gon have to ask me shiid.. cuz ima swag it out.. best belee dat.. +!@ #!% n.gga

yap_yap_yap.gif

So you're a fan of soccer but never owned a kit or anything soccer related until this "trend" came in? I'm done. /rant

Dont ever put words in ma mouth cuh....... I have a soccer "kit" u gump... I got the 2003-2004 Cameroon National jersey of guess who.................Eto'o. (by da way errytime i wear it.. i get PROPS...not no dum@zz questions askin me about my soccer history haha watthafuq?!
lls anyway im done wit yall lames... i got the info i needed, and i acutally jus copped the new germany world cup blk/white jersey... Im bouta b dump fly..... HATE ON ME HATA lls

w9v4ap.jpg

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

Gmills23 wrote:

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin
mad

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the
group of

death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't
know

14t0u1s.gif

yap_yap_yap.gif

Dont ever put words in ma mouth cuh....... I have a soccer "kit" u gump... I got the 2003-2004 Cameroon National jersey of guess who.................Eto'o. (by da way errytime i wear it.. i get PROPS...not no dum@zz questions askin me about my soccer history haha watthafuq?!
lls anyway im done wit yall lames... i got the info i needed, and i acutally jus copped the new germany world cup blk/white jersey... Im bouta b dump fly..... HATE ON ME HATA lls

4933510b42ad68e7e3b309714fa8c29b4f3eee7.gif

as if there werent enough posers dressed up as skateboarders, now were going to have a bunch of posers dressed up as soccer players. sweet

Originally Posted by Gmills23

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of
death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know

14t0u1s.gif

yap_yap_yap.gif

Dont ever put words in ma mouth cuh....... I have a soccer "kit" u gump... I got the 2003-2004 Cameroon National jersey of guesswho.................Eto'o. (by da way errytime i wear it.. i get PROPS...not no dum@zz questions askin me about my soccer history haha watthafuq?!
lls anyway im done wit yall lames... i got the info i needed, and i acutally jus copped the new germany world cup blk/white jersey... Im bouta b dump fly.....HATE ON ME HATA lls

1yo86h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom