new DMV fashion...da soccer jerseys?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

how long is your screen name chief...good lord!

roll.gif

[h1]xKINGofDaHUSTLEx.immortallowliferecords[/h1]awww mann

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

And with your 1st post you post this nonsense

jra25k.jpg

laugh.gif
mytmouse, you from the dmv?
nerd.gif

i stay seeing you in general, but never knew you were from the district area.

this thread smells of the spoils of the fail war. i suggest we retreat and think up a new battle plan to propose to king dirtylicious.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

YungSatellite wrote:

jra25k.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

this thread smells of the spoils of the fail war. i suggest we retreat and think up a new battle plan to propose to king dirtylicious.

ebb16849aeeca2a742068a795e4487c0be2428b5.gif

"#%#$ IS YOU TALMBOUT HOMIE?!?"

YungSatellite wrote:

jra25k.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

ebb16849aeeca2a742068a795e4487c0be2428b5.gif

"#%#$ IS YOU TALMBOUT HOMIE?!?"
i dont even know, im bored as *!$% in class, just on NT replying to topics to pass time to be honest
laugh.gif

ay Luke good look bruh.. jus bout da only good info i got moe..

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin madfresh.. Im tryn cop me one.......is dat a crime?

Originally Posted by xKINGofDaHUSTLEx

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad fresh.. Im tryn cop me one.......is dat a crime?

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of death while you look stupid inyour Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know anything about it. Engine Engine #9lookin #%$.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad fresh.. Im tryn cop me one.......is dat a crime?

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know anything about it. Engine Engine #9 lookin #%$.

14t0u1s.gif

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know anything about it. Engine Engine #9 lookin #%$.
33c9mr8.gif

laugh.gif

jra25k.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

why yes...yes i am...

picture still has me laughing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

14t0u1s.gif
haha i dont kno anything about it.....

Samuel Eto'o my favorite player cause he from my native country %*$! BOI....Cameroon if u aint know...dont b so quick to pass judgement.. I know enoughabout the game of soccer to stand my ground, as everybody in my family loves it, and i pick up on things.

anyway they aint gon have to ask me shiid.. cuz ima swag it out.. best belee dat.. *!@ #%# n.gga

haha yall lil n.ggas cute wit all these gifs

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad
fresh.. Im tryn cop me one.......is dat a crime?

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of
death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know
anything about it. Engine Engine #9 lookin #%$.

14t0u1s.gif

Samuel Eto'o my favorite player cause he from my native country *@%!
BOI....Cameroon if u aint know...dont b so quick to pass judgement.. I
know enough about the game of soccer to stand my ground, as everybody
in my family loves it, and i pick up on things.

anyway they aint gon have to ask me shiid.. cuz ima swag it out.. best belee dat.. +!@ #!% n.gga

8vomft.gif

Anyways...

Welcome to DMV forum chump.....

Nonsense and Shenanigans will not be tolerated from you or any of you noob #*! @!+$@#..

Our wrath is swift and brutal

You don't really wanna take it there homie...
laugh.gif

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

I dont see y yall think this such a bad topic.....I didnt invent this trend,?! but it is prominent, and i cant even lie some of them jerseys be lookin mad

So what's gonna happen when an actual soccer fan comes up to you and asks how you feel about Ivory Coast in the group of
death while you look stupid in your Chelsea Drogba jersey? You're the definition of the word bamma, just following so called trends and don't know

14t0u1s.gif

anyway they aint gon have to ask me shiid.. cuz ima swag it out.. best belee dat.. +!@ #!% n.gga

yap_yap_yap.gif

So you're a fan of soccer but never owned a kit or anything soccer related until this "trend" came in? I'm done. /rant

shabooyah1124 wrote:

xKINGofDaHUSTLEx wrote:

14t0u1s.gif

8vomft.gif

Anyways...

Welcome to DMV forum chump.....

Nonsense and Shenanigans will not be tolerated from you or any of you noob #*! @!+$@#..

Our wrath is swift and brutal

You don't really wanna take it there homie...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

14t0u1s.gif
roll.gif

mytmouse76 wrote:

nerd.gif

why yes...yes i am...
picture still has me laughing...
laugh.gif

ah true true. thats whats up.

Back
Top Bottom