New Black Panters Vs KKK/Ol Racist Mad White People

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ dude calling on Obama to come down there and give those 2 kids justice. like Obama is some type of black super hero or something. get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you

Why are yall quoting this crap?
smh.gif

Why do these groups seem to always clash in Texas and Louisiana. Isn't that a crime, having so many idiots in one place?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ dude calling on Obama to come down there and give those 2 kids justice. like Obama is some type of black super hero or something. get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you

co-sign like im cool with black people and everything but some just get out of hand (no racist)

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

co-sign like im cool with black people and everything but some black ppl are mad annoying tho (no racist)

Yeah Im cool with some whites. But sometimes they get on my last nerves. (no racist)

get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you

indifferent.gif

What the hell are you talking about

how are the black people been stupid tho?

i would call out my race in a heart beat but from the VIDEO they didnt really do anything wrong this time

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you

indifferent.gif

What the hell are you talking about

I know right?
Guy is bacically saying the reason why White people dont like Blacks is because they are stupid.
smh.gif

And who are the Whites to be accepting somebody anyway?

people callin the black panthers stupid are ignorant,,, kkk's ignorance is beyond any,, black panthers fought for civil rights back in the 60's u cantcompare these two groups,, kkk just are ignorant people that hate any group that arent white,,

Originally Posted by zapatito007

people callin the black panthers stupid are ignorant,,, kkk's ignorance is beyond any,, black panthers fought for civil rights back in the 60's u cant compare these two groups,, kkk just are ignorant people that hate any group that arent white,,

This is a DIFFERENT black panther group not the orginal.

Seeing the Neo Nazi's do the Hitler salute is funny to me, because Hitler got that salute from the Romans and the Romans got it from the Egyptians...blackpeople.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

i would call out my race in a heart beat but from the VIDEO they didnt really do anything wrong this time
They're being stupid in that they're protesting a the removal of murder charges due to lack of evidence.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

They're being stupid in that they're protesting a the removal of murder charges due to lack of evidence.
How does that make them dumb?

People do that all the time...Like after the OJ verdict.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

and what people did after the OJ verdict was undeniably stupid... lol both groups are wrong, if it was a simple accident then these "NewBlack Panthers" (who are slowly destroying the name of the og ones btw imo) shouldn't be there, and the white supremacists def shouldnt be there...both groups just looking for an exscuse to fight.. insecure childhoods lead to mad adults

Exactly my point.

That doesn't automatically make them dumb or racist.

There are a lot inefficiencies and injustice in the criminal system.

People have a right to protest and bring attention to their causes when they feel that justice hasn't been served.

That doesn't automatically make them dumb or racist.

There are a lot inefficiencies and injustice in the criminal system.

People have a right to protest and bring attention to their causes when they feel that justice hasn't been served.
Exactly.
Once again The black panther movement is there for the injustice and the KKK is there to hate their existince and unity.
But this type of behavior is what the wise men mean when they say
"You shouldnt argue with a fool becuase afar no one can tell the who is who"

Both are racists. The Panthers are worse because they are racist against their own. Every black man has to prove their "blackness" to be consideredblack.

It's funny, though. Both of the groups started out as "social justice/movement" factions of the same political party.

Back
Top Bottom