New Black Panters Vs KKK/Ol Racist Mad White People

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

That doesn't automatically make them dumb or racist.

There are a lot inefficiencies and injustice in the criminal system.

People have a right to protest and bring attention to their causes when they feel that justice hasn't been served.
Exactly.
Once again The black panther movement is there for the injustice and the KKK is there to hate their existince and unity.
But this type of behavior is what the wise men mean when they say
"You shouldnt argue with a fool becuase afar no one can tell the who is who"
laugh.gif
lol whatever you say dude.

the new black pather party is a black supremacist group and is in no way affiliated with the original one.

ninjallamafromhellwrote:
Both groups are full of idiots.

This.

Both of the groups started out as "social justice/movement" factions of the same political party.

roll.gif

the KKK's motivation has never been social justice.
indifferent.gif

The KKK are domestic terrorists.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Both of the groups started out as "social justice/movement" factions of the same political party.
roll.gif

the KKK's motivation has never been social justice.
indifferent.gif

The KKK are domestic terrorists.

Of course they did, just not for blacks. The KKK doesn't look at blacks as being human.

And the Panthers weren't? Robbing banks, slaughter of "pigs" and "honkies", ambushing police officers, kidnapping judges, and callingfor a separate black state isn't terrorizing?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you

indifferent.gif

What the hell are you talking about

I know right?
Guy is bacically saying the reason why White people dont like Blacks is because they are stupid.
smh.gif

And who are the Whites to be accepting somebody anyway?
actually yes, I'm black so I was specifically talking about blacks in my post. but the same thing goes for both races. I didn't say thatmy people are stupid, but they're alot of stupid people from BOTH races, and thats why they hate each other, because of the way the ignorant ones come offas. unfortunately we live in a society where it only takes a few ignorant knuckleheads of a certain race, to make other ignorant people hate everyone of thatrace.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Both are racists. The Panthers are worse because they are racist against their own. Every black man has to prove their "blackness" to be considered black.

It's funny, though. Both of the groups started out as "social justice/movement" factions of the same political party.

So many tales I won't even address it.

Of course they did, just not for blacks. The KKK doesn't look at blacks as being human.
Give me one example of the KKK promoting social justice.
indifferent.gif

KKK members aren't even recognized outside of their masks.. You're a fabricator....making up +@#$ just for the hell of the argument.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ dude calling on Obama to come down there and give those 2 kids justice. like Obama is some type of black super hero or something. get a clue dude, the only reason white people hate black people is because of ignorant mofos like you
naw man you wrong first of all he called for obama's attorney general eric holder who a few months ago was under scrutiny about his commentson race relations in america and secondly racist white people will hate a brotha even if he does not act like that

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Both are racists. The Panthers are worse because they are racist against their own. Every black man has to prove their "blackness" to be considered black.

It's funny, though. Both of the groups started out as "social justice/movement" factions of the same political party.

So many tales I won't even address it.

Basically
laugh.gif

Black Panthers against black people?
Every Black male has to prove blackness?
KKK was created for social justice?

alien.gif

This video gives absolutely no background to the story. The incident itself wasn't racially motivated but the cover-up was, and Paris, Texas has a longhistory of racial tension and disparity. I don't think the New Black Panthers are helping much, but other civil rights advocates certainly did. If the NewBlack Panthers were there for anything I hope it were to protest the police force and not the result reached by the judge or jury because there probably was alack of evidence, but that lack of evidence was caused by police laziness and tampering.

Back
Top Bottom