NEW ALL GOLD AIR FORCE 1's drop saturday (11/24).... BARKLEY OLYMPICS

damn this shoe looks like an easter shoe for some reason. but is that purple or blue??

The white USA lows are the best out of the pack by far over those nasty gold joints. IMO!

FTK in Fresno still has these and they're having a buy one get one half off sale right now on all shoes.

i dont like em... the white/navy ones are way better
pimp.gif

How limited are these cuz the only place that had em in town was footlocker and they said they only had 3 pairs in each size, even niketown only had em in kidsizes.

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

How limited are these cuz the only place that had em in town was footlocker and they said they only had 3 pairs in each size, even niketown only had em in kid sizes.
Aren't these available in the Members Only store on Nike.com????? What's all the fuss about? Go online and buy them.
People acting like they're hard to get or something. Geez.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

How limited are these cuz the only place that had em in town was footlocker and they said they only had 3 pairs in each size, even niketown only had em in kid sizes.
Aren't these available in the Members Only store on Nike.com????? What's all the fuss about? Go online and buy them.
People acting like they're hard to get or something. Geez.
oh i got mine, i was just wondering.

If you care how limited your shoes are, go to I$$.
As long as you like them it doesn't matter, I don't get it with you guys.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

If you care how limited your shoes are, go to I$$.
As long as you like them it doesn't matter, I don't get it with you guys.

I always hate it when somebody comes in wearing a shoe before it drops & asks about the release date on them
smh.gif

i wanted these kicks since i saw the sample pics, but when i saw them in person....it was a pretty easy pass, the gold had a weird tint imo

Back
Top Bottom