NEW ALL GOLD AIR FORCE 1's drop saturday (11/24).... BARKLEY OLYMPICS

Speckled gold midsole?

happy.gif

The entire shoe being gold?

sick.gif

Thanks for the pics though.

Citysole.com now has them up on their website as well as the other joints as well. I'm leaning towards those Tweed/Varsity Red joints.

you should go to footaction and get yourself a forcefield, keeps shoes from creasing my friend

Originally Posted by vick619

you should go to footaction and get yourself a forcefield, keeps shoes from creasing my friend

i like creasing... gives the shoe character...

Its funny but the basic AF1's seem to last and hold up the best. Premiums and supremes fit bad on the feet and crease fast or the stretch out looking likehouse slippers.

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

These are a must have for me, does anyone know if they are a GR or who will have them?
The same stores that have been carrying the Premium 1s will carry these so I would say that they are a GR.

i really like these, but i dont see myself gettin em, waiting to see the phx color air forces

Da R Entertainment,

thanks a lot, I just moved out to Denver so im not up on all the spots but i think this place called the 400 will have em and maybe finishline.

the description didnt convince me but they look nice in the pics. i think its cuz the remind me of the kashima AM 95s. toss some royal blue laces inthere...yum. the creasing is a bit bleh but who wears a gold shoe all the time anyway??

Thanks for the pics...I think imma pass...not a big fan of all gold kicks....only ones I was feeling were the olympic dunks from a few yrs back

Posted at nicekicks.com
The anchor of the collection is the Supreme Air Force 1 mid that is somewhat of a hybrid of the Air Force 180 - the shoe Barkley wore in Barcelona. Nike replaced the tongue with that of the Air Force 180 and added the famous "FORCE" logo across the strap. Speckled gold accents on the midsole not only catch the eye but also are a parallel to the Air Force 180. All four of the Dream Team Air Force Ones release this Saturday, November 17th.
So which is the official date? yesterday or next week?

Back
Top Bottom