New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

^^^

Im sure of it.

Most FTLs should still have them. If not, you can always go into the store and order a pair.

Love these...wore mines today and slap on those blk laces FTW! Got heads turning left and right. They do fit bigger than the infrareds but when I put them next to other size 11 shoes like kobes or other shoes they run true to size as 11s. I usually wear 10.5 and thought twice if I should return them but decided to keep them after lacing them up and walking around. Love the materials on these to the mesh toe box.

Thanks for the box pic mecks. Had my fl order a pair today, had to basically walk the manager through it, but they'll be here in a week or so. I got 3 pairs of regular ifras, so I had to get these.

i have yet to find these in NYC ... if anyone knows where theyre available LMK .. Im trying to get these ASAP

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mine arrived yesterday from Eastbay. Love them. $80 shipped (Gold Club ftw).

yup...

got mine yesterday...materials are pretty good. Im happy with my pair!
qnpf81.jpg

my box came and it was pretty good too, but the lace holders on the tongue were messed up, had to remove both of them from both pairs....and swapped it out with some black laces on my pair too......$80 from eastbay...yay!

just ordered my pair....definitely look better in person. not sure if i should go back and buy a second pair or not..hmmmmmm?

my opinion i think white laces are better cuz it accents the white nike check, but black laces dont look bad either

Picked up mine this weekend from the EA 

( Last 8.5, I wish they had another for a 2nd pair.. )

Please excuse the AF1's.

Originally Posted by shingouki2

just ordered my pair....definitely look better in person. not sure if i should go back and buy a second pair or not..hmmmmmm?
Where from?

Anybody else know where I can find these online?

Back
Top Bottom