New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

still cant find these around my way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

werent people making these on nike id a while back? a little different but these are niceeeeee
pimp.gif
I did, but used orange instead... didn't have an "infrared" equivalent at the time.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

any spots in NY got these, i tried calling eastbay but they are sold out
I just checked our system and we are sold out of all the sizes except size 8.  We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in.  These are currently only available over the phone, so if you want to order them, just give the phone agent the product number 45188001 when calling in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Walked into footlocker today ordered my 2 pair. Dude was real cool, I told him i left my b-day coupon at home and he said he could hook me up even better, gave me 20% off. $165.12 for 2 pair out the door. 
smokin.gif

got one pair for 30% off when they first dropped, will prolly get a 2nd pair on the 50% this weekend.

these def fit big compared to most 90's...

That picture right there...will sell a lot of shoes upcoming.....dAMN..Blk Laces FTW!!! Glad I picked mines up.

Black laces look great with these shoes. Can't go wrong with the white laces either. Now I'm thinking I need me a pair of these joints.....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mine arrived yesterday from Eastbay. Love them. $80 shipped (Gold Club ftw).

yup...

got mine yesterday...materials are pretty good. Im happy with my pair!
qnpf81.jpg

Recently SOLD my HOA Infra's...

So HAVE to get these..

Getting mine on Friday with the 50/ without a doubt..

Back
Top Bottom