New 2013 Lexus ES

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It actually looks better than the new gs350 to me.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Joint is as big as an LS.
laugh.gif

*Waits for new IS*
nerd.gif

The LS is ~10" longer than the current ES, the new ES only got longer by 2". Chances are, the new LS will also be bigger so not it is not the same size.

Very nice vehicle, y'all dudes buggin talking bout this ain't a nice car, what's the price tag?

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

Very nice vehicle, y'all dudes buggin talking bout this ain't a nice car, what's the price tag?

THIS.  
The ES line is one of my favorite,  however, I have a very big problem with the grill of this car.  The first time i saw the pics Mitsubishi Evo immediately came to mind
ohwell.gif

I'm goin to the NYC auto show tomorrow, ill reserve my opinion. An the new GS is nice. Can't wait to see the next gen IS.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Lexus is a miserable married woman's car.

This car politely disagrees. 
happy.gif

2ajn8jn.jpg
Would you buy it if you could, when for less than a $100k my boy got this,
55ee4ec07fe011e180d51231380fcd7e_6.jpg
If I could buy an LFA would I buy it over an R8? Hell yeah!!!! LFA is rare, they only made 500 iirc so if money isn't a problem and I got millions to throw away (that is prety much the only way anyone could get an LFA) then I will definitely get an LFA over an R8. 

The ES has always been an ugly car/Camry luxury variant. For once, I would sport this one because it looks good in my opinion. It has come a long way, but hate the fact it's still fwd. I might as well just get a Camry instead.

es has always been marketed towards older people, so of course must of us won't like it

Originally Posted by ludex360

es has always been marketed towards older people, so of course must of us won't like it

Most luxury vehicles are marketed towards an older demographic.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Looks mad cheap. They need to just scrap the whole ES series.
That grill is so hurt.

i think the ES is Lexus' #1 seller.
wrong, lexus's number seller is its crossover truck for many years now.

Back
Top Bottom