NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

I think they wrapped up everything so quickly at the end to drive home the point they made when they announced S3. The stars of the show are not the Cartel members, it is the cocaine.

This. Like how do you just wait until the last episode to kill the son, kill the two heads, and kill the lead killer (navegante). All in a 5 minute clip.
I just thought it was executed in a rush.
Im still excited to see the 4th season in Mexico :nthat:.
Did they mention anything else about "El señor de Los cielos" after the ambush?

Thinking about this earlier...

How did the DEA (forgot his name, tall with fanny pack) agent get to the front door of Saulcedos before David and his goon did and without being noticed?

Because he was at the corner of the block watching out. And then they pull up right in front of the house to kill his family. But yet he makes it to the front door first?

Unless I missed something or wasn't paying attention

Another thing I noticed was that Pablo was always referred to as Patron where as the Cali Bosses were referred to as Jefe

Thinking about this earlier...

How did the DEA (forgot his name, tall with fanny pack) agent get to the front door of Saulcedos before David and his goon did and without being noticed?

Because he was at the corner of the block watching out. And then they pull up right in front of the house to kill his family. But yet he makes it to the front door first?

Unless I missed something or wasn't paying attention
He came thru the backdoor.

That wasn't the question.
Sure he was gay, that's accepted cool.
Script is completely flipped now.
25years ago Pacho was still gay but if NarcS3 was made then, TV would not show his "Gay" side.
Today, they highlight it, force it) but to my point most importantly, or to my question, I believe they cast for it and write it in as a requirement, to every show.
Not even saying I have a problem with it being shown on TV, I do take issue with the agenda though. And I do believe there's an agenda.
And I do believe it's being forced down my throat.

The question was whether it was a requirement for a show.
I believe it is and I believe that is f*ed up.

You're absolutely right, if this show was created 25 years ago; Pacho's homosexuality wouldn't have been covered in the same light. This if anything is a testament to how much things are finally catching up to reality. This "agenda" you speak of is nothing more than an attempt to reflect reality. We've catered to bigotry ever since television was invented. As a society, every walk of life should be represented accurately in media. Hollywood is still way behind in casting, but at least it's moving forward at all. You might feel uncomfortable when you see homosexuality on screen and may feel like it's being crammed down your throat (no pun intended), but realize the generation that's coming up won't feel how you do and that's the mission. Tolerance and acceptance is the motive and also reflecting reality as accurately as possible.

This is really a convo for a different thread.
I hear everything you are saying though.
I just don't share the same "Hollywood is finally moving forward yada yada"
I don't buy the "tolerance and acceptance" as the goal., and that doesn't mean anything more than, I don't buy the tolerance and acceptance as the goal.
Uncomfortable seeing it? Definitely not...suck a penis if you want that or boobs if you want that.....

I will start a thread over the next couple of days.
Look forward to a discussion on this for sure.

Wording of Thread title will give the thread a chance.
The rest is a mystery.
I share your expectation of a lock in its early stage.
We shall see.

Been reading up on this recently & i wonder why the show runners completely switched the character of Gilberto's son.... he wasn't a damn lawyer AT ALL:rofl:

Jorge Alberto Rodríguez, also known as Don Cholito, is a notorious Colombian/Puerto Rican drug lord from Bronx, NY who headed The 400 criminal organization, a dismantled secret cell of the Cali Cartel. Pulled into the drug trade at just 12 years old, he left home at age 14 to begin working for his father, Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela, who headed the infamous Cali Cartel. By the time he was 18 he had made hundreds of millions of shipping drugs in from Colombia to nearly every state in the United States and was one of the most ruthless international drug lords unknown to law enforcement or governments. During that time, the nation’s murder rate and cocaine-related hospital emergencies doubled. He was arrested in 1990 in Tallahassee, Florida and sentenced to a 25-year prison term for a number of federal violations. Following his conviction, Jorge continued to operate his illicit business from behind bars, importing as much as 12,500 kilograms into the U.S. every month, as well as ordering numerous murders of informants, witnesses, and law enforcement officials in the U.S. and in Colombia. He reigned and flourished while incarcerated until he was placed in court-ordered high security isolation in 1994.[

Dude was said to have 3.4 billion himself & is actually still alive

Last edited:
My dude David should have killed Maria on the spot. I was so happy when he told her to **** off, but that **** came back in a serious way. Maria is a survivor, and she played her cards to the tee

You're absolutely right, if this show was created 25 years ago; Pacho's homosexuality wouldn't have been covered in the same light. This if anything is a testament to how much things are finally catching up to reality. This "agenda" you speak of is nothing more than an attempt to reflect reality. We've catered to bigotry ever since television was invented. As a society, every walk of life should be represented accurately in media. Hollywood is still way behind in casting, but at least it's moving forward at all. You might feel uncomfortable when you see homosexuality on screen and may feel like it's being crammed down your throat (no pun intended), but realize the generation that's coming up won't feel how you do and that's the mission. Tolerance and acceptance is the motive and also reflecting reality as accurately as possible.

Big Ole Facts. Well said.

I get what a-friend is saying but I don't think Pacho's character is a good example. The gay son on Empire is a blatant one where everything about his character is surrounded by him being gay. They're cleary forcing it with that show. Pacho I look at kinda like Omar from the wire, where they show him as a gay man but it's more to his character than that.

Apparently a location scout for Narcos got killed recently in Mexico. Car was found riddled with bullets

RIP

Back
Top Bottom