NES game cover art appreciation thread

Damn! :wow:

So many classics.

Simon's Quest, RBI Baseball, Batman, TNC Surf, Metal Gear.. :nthat:

I had Gyromite with the robot, but it moved too slow for the young playa.

No one mentioned Tecmo Super Bowl yet? Bo Jackson and Randall Cunningham shut that game DOWN!!!

And game genie was the only way thst I beat TMNT.

Last edited:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

All four of them are Raphael. Wtf? This wasn't even, like, in the beginning of Ninja Turtles. Totally excusable today.
All are wearing red masks because thats's how they were drawn in the comic books.

S3MfY3M.jpg
:lol:
This game never ends, does it?

Ok I dont get that one..

EDIT: :wow: and then I saw face in the back :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn! :wow:

So many classics.

Simon's Quest, RBI Baseball, Batman, TNC Surf, Metal Gear.. :nthat:

I had Gyromite with the robot, but it moved too slow for the young playa.

No one mentioned Tecmo Super Bowl yet? Bo Jackson and Randall Cunningham shut that game DOWN!!!

And game genie was the only way thst I beat TMNT.

Glad to hear, the Game Genie and a turbo controller for a jump in the sewer (turtle van level) was the only way I beat this game. remember the video game show saying this game was impossible to beat without the Game Genie. Had numerous amounts of dudes say they can beat the game without the Genie, but they never got pass the swimming part.

--Anyone know about the slide move on Tecmo Bowl with the nose tackle? The defense has to have a 3 - 4 setup. Every time I ran a season, the nose tackle always won MVP, they would have like 150 + sacks, I never lost a game. Cats wouldn't play me because they couldn't figure out what I was doing and said I was cheating.

Last edited:
How could I forget to mention Bionic Commando? I loved that game. I was proud of myself when I beat it.

And Lobotomy, you're a fool. :rofl:

Last edited:
Jaleco I think also made a baseball game that tried to take salary into consideration I think...

I had Skate or Die on the PC back in the day. I hated that game.

Back
Top Bottom