NES game cover art appreciation thread

In double dribble, there was an easy way of shooting 3s on the baseline. Almost never missed.

In double dribble, there was an easy way of shooting 3s on the baseline. Almost never missed.
I don't think it worked from three, but I remember holding shoot and letting my player glide in the air hitting all random directions just before he hit the ground and then releasing the shot and it almost always went in.

Yeah that glide, had to release at its peak. Almost money all the time. I wanna play now.

Excite bike was fire. But, I was so young and didn't understand about throttle control. Stayed overheating.

I'm glad there are some older NTers that know about his stuff.

The art is ALL you had to go by. Damn right. :lol:

Some of my favorites from that era...

goonies2-nes.jpg

I have the movie on DVD as an adult and the game was almost doper than the movie as a kid. I spent countless hours playing Goonies.

View media item 944238
This game was simple as hell, but fun. The box drew me in as a kid. A revolver and a top secret file was all I needed to see.

View media item 944239
I swear this was the FIRST fps game and dudes straight forget. It was murking season on operation wolf. I never beat the game, but I would just play it to get that Uzi off. :smokin

View media item 944240
If you don't know, you'll never know. This game right chea... :smh: I broke a damn TV over this game. No lie I threw a chair at my TV when I couldn't beat the boss level. I eventually beat it though. :lol: I was a wild little dude.

View media item 944241
The way that dude laughed after he kidnapped your girlfriend was enough to make you wanna murk someone for real.

View media item 944242
CLASSIC. Enough said.

View media item 944243
What you know about this though? NOTHING! Cold *** game. You could even make your own levels.

View media item 944244
THE GOAT COVER imo. This game was dumb, easy and addictive. The music was enough to keep you playing all day long. How could you not want to be dude with all of his different spy rides?

Last edited:
Even though I vaguely remember some of these, this thread brings back memories. Back then you only knew what the good games were from your friends, or I would risk it and make the decision on how dope the cover art was or screen shots on the back of actually game play.

First basketball video game I ever played. Had it on my parents PC on one of these

Back
Top Bottom