NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

05B57938-4191-4CD5-8089-43AFB8253317.png

If anyone is still looking for a classic, use this website to track them down

http://stockbyme.com/stock-check/target/?sku=207-29-7001

Just enter your zip code and flourish.

Checked last night and it said they had 6 in stock at around midnight when I found the link on reddit.

Checked back this morning and t said they had 30

2CCDE7A4-8C8B-4C07-A7FB-4A5749D2C603.jpeg

Now they got 29

2D6E946F-0D6D-4004-934B-D1A5283E1B35.jpeg

Good looking out man. I see a few by me but realistically I don't think I'm going to play the SNES classic. I'm about this 3d life now. Lol

Good looking out. Not sure I even want this anymore though. Built a ******** and haven't touched it since, the novelty is gone for me.

Good looking out. Not sure I even want this anymore though. Built a ******** and haven't touched it since, the novelty is gone for me.
I think for 80 bucks it’s a good trip down memory lane. That initial rush to play old games, then it can sit and get some burn from time to time after a while.

Looking for one on my lunch break, whats the site to search for stock?
Gonna check walmart and target right now
NVM a regular customer just gave me one. I tried to pay but he refused. :pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
05B57938-4191-4CD5-8089-43AFB8253317.png

If anyone is still looking for a classic, use this website to track them down

http://stockbyme.com/stock-check/target/?sku=207-29-7001

Just enter your zip code and flourish.

Checked last night and it said they had 6 in stock at around midnight when I found the link on reddit.

Checked back this morning and t said they had 30

2CCDE7A4-8C8B-4C07-A7FB-4A5749D2C603.jpeg

Now they got 29

2D6E946F-0D6D-4004-934B-D1A5283E1B35.jpeg
sheesh thanks for this.. just went to the target by my crib and picked one up for my older bro for christmas:pimp:

picked up some snacks for work too :pimp:

Man, I am sorry at Street Fighter. My wife beat me 2/3 fights using Dhalsim:rolleyes
U gotta practice..I remember one summer as a kid I played this from morning til night..the skills never leave u...

chun li and guiles air slam >>>>>>

the only boss I was good playing with is Sagat..it's unfair using him tho..super fast fireball and uppercut

this version is my absolute favorite..reminds me of the arcades

I might legit cop the 8bitdo arcade stick. I haven’t played street fighter with a game pad since psx controllers without the analog sticks

I wish it had SFZ2 and mortal kombat :smh:

Store around me says 30 in stock. went to store and had none. :/
there have been people saying that a lot of these stores are lying to customers and in some cases, the SNES' are still in the shipment boxes waiting to be scanned in.

This website doesn't guarantee they're on the shelves, they're telling you which stores literally have them in the building. They may just not yet be accounted for in the stores inventory yet. This is tracking shipment before the employee's sometimes even know they have them in.

I would say do like I did, check late at night, then again when you wake up. And if you have time like I did the other morning, get there 5 minutes before they open and catch them while they're doing early morning inventory. Because mid day they'll be gone.

Euro version came in today after an Amazon.uK restock 2 days ago...that's crazy, said I would get it by the end of the month but DHL pulled up today.

Just finished Super Mario RPG. Debating on whether I play EarthBound or FFVI next.

Back
Top Bottom