NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png

Finally completed Donkey Kong country. It took me 2 hours and 11 mins. One down, now on to super mario world, then Metroid, just trying to finish all the games i couldnt when i was a kid.

I never picked up Super Mario RPG when it came out b/c I was saving for a Playstation, but this game is fun as hell.

I started it last week and already put in 10+ hrs. Prob would've been more if I didn't binge Stranger Things 2

Earthbound is still very funny and awesome. Haven't played in so many years but going back has been great. Love this thing.

Edit- Also wondering, a lot of people make fat jokes to Ness in the game so why is every portrayal of him skinny?
I dunno about skinny fam :lol:
IMG_2386.PNG

Finally completed Donkey Kong country. It took me 2 hours and 11 mins. One down, now on to super mario world, then Metroid, just trying to finish all the games i couldnt when i was a kid.

Damn, Gotta Fire Mine Up Again.

Anyone Else Uncomfortable Playing This? Having To Be This Close To The Tv Is Annoying At Times, Wasn’t That Bad I Guess In The 90’s With Smaller Tv Screens :lol:

I ended up with 4 of these on release day. I haven't had a chance to play many of the games on this extensively, but looking to do so once this semester is out of the way. I'm glad that Nintendo kept their word and put a ton more out there in stores.

Games I wanna play the most
Earthbound
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy III
Zelda
and Star Fox

Walked into GameStop to cop the new Call of Duty and they had a Super Nintendo classic that was returned so I copped. I finally have one. Dude at game stop told me they're gonna get more tomorrow so check your local GameStop.

I never picked up Super Mario RPG when it came out b/c I was saving for a Playstation, but this game is fun as hell.

I started it last week and already put in 10+ hrs. Prob would've been more if I didn't binge Stranger Things 2

Same here

All I've been playing on my SNES Mini

Game is so much fun I beat it this week finally

I'm playing Yoshi's Island now

Another game I missed out on as a Kid

I'm hearing the EU version could be found for $130 on the bay..not bad at all

Got to play the console for a little while yesterday and had a blast. Didn’t realize how tiny it actually was though :lol:

Link for the Bluetooth controller? Had to put mine on a stand and playing is kind of annoying now

its 2017.. get a bluetooth controller

I tried that with my NES classic, but sometimes there would be lag and connection issues with the 8bitdo Bluetooth controller. Never any problems with an actual wired setup

I tried that with my NES classic, but sometimes there would be lag and connection issues with the 8bitdo Bluetooth controller. Never any problems with an actual wired setup
Really? That sucks. I was planning on getting an 8bitdo also.

Back
Top Bottom