Nemo Achida Presidential Address..

pimp.gif
This was dope.

Couple things though; I thought I was in general. I thought this was gonna be a spoof of Obama's recent speech after the reps took back the house having to do with Nemo from Finding Nemo.

Really like the vid too. Good lyrics and a good beat always come through.

pimp.gif
This was dope.

Couple things though; I thought I was in general. I thought this was gonna be a spoof of Obama's recent speech after the reps took back the house having to do with Nemo from Finding Nemo.

Really like the vid too. Good lyrics and a good beat always come through.

Yes finally some feedback from #Nt yea nemo now that's my mutha $#**%# homie.. He's like the above poster said from Lexington, ky ..
Trynna put him on #Nt good music is hard to find and I may be biased but my dude got somethin.. Just linked him with henz0 since he's visiting BK for a bit.. If you +##@ with this you can hear more at www.nemoachida.com .. His new full length album titled "digital Dan " dropping very soon..

Yes finally some feedback from #Nt yea nemo now that's my mutha $#**%# homie.. He's like the above poster said from Lexington, ky ..
Trynna put him on #Nt good music is hard to find and I may be biased but my dude got somethin.. Just linked him with henz0 since he's visiting BK for a bit.. If you +##@ with this you can hear more at www.nemoachida.com .. His new full length album titled "digital Dan " dropping very soon..

Back
Top Bottom