Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

You can have all the money in the world....

If you can't read a simple radio drop....

YOU FAIL!

if Donald Trump couldn't read it would be hilarious. he's just as arrogant a prick, he just can't fight ....

Last edited:
The struggle was too real, damn Floyd. He just kept repeating his own name. :lol: :smh:

If a bully in school had a disability would ppl feel bad? I doubt it.

:lol: Who does Floyd bully? Some of act like this _ did something to yall personally. He's cocky but so what, other than probably Tim Duncan what superstar athlete ain't cocky? Yall gon have to get over that.

Last edited:
You said with the amount of cash Floyd has nothing would bother you, you'd be too happy. So are you happy now or not? :lol:

Bro you are reaching man, because I said if I was hypothetically filthy rich id be super happy has no relevance in my state of happiness now :lol:

The struggle was too real, damn Floyd. He just kept repeating his own name. :lol: :smh:
:lol: Who does Floyd bully? Some of act like this _ did something to yall personally. He's cocky but so what, other than probably Tim Duncan what superstar athlete ain't cocky? Yall gon have to get over that.

That's the thing, dudes are bothered by Floyd, Kanye and whatever other rich cocky famous dude as if their arrogance has any significant effect on their personal lives, id be bothered if one of my boys was rich and he was a complete D-bag to me because I'm not...that would bother me and that friendship would probably end, but Floyd being arrogant?...bothering me on a personal level...chill bruh...that dude don't eem know I exist.

And the man fights for a living. If there's any sport that you can be cocky in it's boxing.

Last edited:
I didn't read thru all the bickering in this thread

I'll admit I laughed at this whole situation. But something I though about that kinda messed me up. I hate to bring up race but...

Floyd my dude, but it kinda saddened me that one of our biggest,richest & most successful athlete/entertainers today can't read well. It can't help the stereotype of us as black males....

Last edited:
I didn't read thru all the bickering in this thread

I'll admit I laughed at this whole situation. But something I though about that kinda messed me up. I hate to bring up race but...

Floyd my dude, but it kinda saddened me that one of our biggest,richest & most successful athlete/entertainers today can't read well. It can't help the stereotype of us as black males....
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

If a bully in school had a disability would ppl feel bad? I doubt it.

I said he bullied someone? He's making it seem like we should have empathy for a person with disabilities. I would agree unless the person with the disability doesn't have empathy for others.

Why are some of yall really in here saying he could not read based off that chopped/edited recording of him clearly going over his lines? :smh:

Even if it was true which i'm not saying it is but stuttering or a speech impediment is not synonymous with illiteracy.

I think the people who dislike him do it because of the image they see of him in the media/social networks. Just an arrogant cocky man who shows his money and riches off every chance he gets vs the guy who donates to charity frequently and builds a school in his old neighborhood for the kids. What is his viewpoints on the state of the black man today? "Oh we don't care, it's not his job, he's just an entertainer with a lot of money"

Back
Top Bottom