Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

The irony hipocrossy throwback. This guy hated on me cause I dropped out of high school and didn't eem get a ged yet now capes hard for Floyd.

I am 67 years old and I are still getting money but boy due I wish I would continew my education

jaguarsfan

You are corny brah :lol:

Na, he's like early 30's.

Throwing salt at me in the jewelry thread.

Nothing to see here.
 EXACTLY 
laugh.gif

I'm sure if Floyd wanted to he could be reciting Shakespeare plays by next week...he has enough money to have that **** implanted in his brain Matrix steez

Honestly I think Floyd has some deep insecurity issues, with the amount of money he has NOTHHHIIIIING ANYONE SAYS about me would actually bother me, i would be too happy to care.
So you not happy now?

Whoops, just stumbled upon this video.

Can you guys please look through the whole video? Especially like when Floyd is smiling and what not.

Thank, guise.

Uhm yellow money bands =$1,000

Probably about $200,000 on that table. What is the big deal? I have $200,000 in my bank account right now

To all the people clowning:

What if Floyd has a learning disability that doesn't let him read out loud quickly? He was clearly able to read all the words - so he's not illiterate.

What if Floyd has a learning disability that doesn't let him read out loud quickly? He was clearly able to read all the words - so he's not illiterate.
Do you think he would be getting clown if he was humble?

Son

I just stated my opinion on your watch doing the wave with how stretched out that bracelet was. Eem GoldenSun said so. I still told you it was nice pick up being a rollex and all not srs

Who am I kidding though. Your the same guy posting 1000s of pics of the same aston in the car thread. We get it you can afford can expensive car, yet you couldn't tell anyone the year it was cause you was ashamed of buying it used. Nothing wrong with that. We know it still costs a lot. Just that not eem James Bonde would drive it :smile:

Plenty of things to clown him about. Being extra lame, all of his "friends" and GFs and ex-GFs being on pay roll, constant domestic abuse, beefing with nelly over nothing, etc.

Just wondering if ppl cared if he might have a learning disability.

Floyd will have people taking advantage of him now including women, now that they know he cant read. I hope he get a tutor now no joke

Last edited:
Son

I just stated my opinion on your watch doing the wave with how stretched out that bracelet was. Eem GoldenSun said so. I still told you it was nice pick up being a rollex and all not srs

Who am I kidding though. Your the same guy posting 1000s of pics of the same aston in the car thread. We get it you can afford can expensive car, yet you couldn't tell anyone the year it was cause you was ashamed of buying it used. Nothing wrong with that. We know it still costs a lot. Just that not eem James Bonde would drive it
smile.gif
Dude dont get know aston. We already outed him on those fake pics

Whoops, just stumbled upon this video.

Can you guys please look through the whole video? Especially like when Floyd is smiling and what not.

Thank, guise.

Uhm yellow money bands =$1,000

Probably about $200,000 on that table. What is the big deal? I have $200,000 in my bank account right now

Those look Gold which in fact are $10000 a band (in 100s).

anddddd there it is.

The salt stems from somewhere. Arrogance seems to bother some people, especially when that man is very successful.
I mean, why do people focus so much on others in a negative way?

Never have and never will understand that.
To each his own, though.
Nobody is salty that a grown man can't read a sentence.

Plenty of things to clown him about. Being extra lame, all of his "friends" and GFs and ex-GFs being on pay roll, constant domestic abuse, beefing with nelly over nothing, etc.

Just wondering if ppl cared if he might have a learning disability.
If a bully in school had a disability would ppl feel bad? I doubt it.

obviously, these guys are all successful and wealthy.
the fact that floyd, who loves to brag and act invincible can't even read a radio drop makes it funny

Dudes going a little too hard to try and take shots :lol:
I wish you well, my friend. :smokin

Whatever feeling of intimidation you may feel towards me, I promise you that you should not.
I'm just a regular dude, just like everyone else.

Oh, and I'm an Engineer.
Nothing of importance, just thought I would add it.

METH BAN THIS GUY PLS

Back
Top Bottom