need some advice from you wiser nters

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by ricky409

am i the only one that hates when somebody caps an OP off with "Discuss"??

Well thats what  we're doing here, dont you think?

Discuss.

mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.
There's something called the "morning after pill." But then, if the pharmacist sees you there 3-4 times a week, something is damn wrong 
roll.gif

I don't know why people are against condoms. I always wrap up, and they work 99.9% of the time. If you really wanna check afterwards, balloon that *@%. 

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.
There's something called the "morning after pill." But then, if the pharmacist sees you there 3-4 times a week, something is damn wrong 
roll.gif

I don't know why people are against condoms. I always wrap up, and they work 99.9% of the time. If you really wanna check afterwards, balloon that *@%. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Condoms suck and the pill is bad for females. I'm 26 an I have no kids. Pull out and spray my dude.

dawgs, precum cant get these females pregnant.. 
middle school health class got yall shook.

wait....what?!?!  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Condoms suck and the pill is bad for females. I'm 26 an I have no kids. Pull out and spray my dude.

dawgs, precum cant get these females pregnant.. 
middle school health class got yall shook.

wait....what?!?!  
nerd.gif

The obvious answer is to wait and do 'other stuff' until you are married.

The obvious answer is to wait and do 'other stuff' until you are married.

Why do you trust the pill but not the condom? I know girls that were on the pill who got pregnant because they werent taking it regularly.

Why do you trust the pill but not the condom? I know girls that were on the pill who got pregnant because they werent taking it regularly.

I know how you feel OP. Im 18 too and about to start college.
Condoms + pull out before you bust is the best way to go. If you're super paranoid dont have sex during your girls fertile period (12-16 days after her period starts).

I just had the worst pregnancy scare of my life smh, thought I was gonna have to give up school this fall, get a job, and live with my mom. Then I that magic text message this morning
pimp.gif

Stay strapped, Trojan hasnt failed me

I know how you feel OP. Im 18 too and about to start college.
Condoms + pull out before you bust is the best way to go. If you're super paranoid dont have sex during your girls fertile period (12-16 days after her period starts).

I just had the worst pregnancy scare of my life smh, thought I was gonna have to give up school this fall, get a job, and live with my mom. Then I that magic text message this morning
pimp.gif

Stay strapped, Trojan hasnt failed me

Back
Top Bottom