need some advice from you wiser nters

seriously, get her on the pill

otherwise, that 99.9% effective rate of them rubbers may turn against you if yall bang a lot
think about it

both should together should relieve you paranoia
add in da pull & pray if you that crazy about it

otherwise, that 99.9% effective rate of them rubbers may turn against you if yall bang a lot
think about it

Originally Posted by green rhino123

think about it

if he's a paranoid human being, how will putting the responsibility/control of contraception on someone else comfort him?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

think about it

if he's a paranoid human being, how will putting the responsibility/control of contraception on someone else comfort him?

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.
embed that in your brain and strap up youngsta

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.
embed that in your brain and strap up youngsta

Condoms suck and the pill is bad for females. I'm 26 an I have no kids. Pull out and spray my dude.

Condoms suck and the pill is bad for females. I'm 26 an I have no kids. Pull out and spray my dude.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

thats what my boy does (Xenu rest his soul
tired.gif
), finally caught up with him....he has a baby on the way and she wants to keep it.

tired.gif
), finally caught up with him....he has a baby on the way and she wants to keep it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif
Yeah this is my fear, had to chill with the pull and spray

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif
Yeah this is my fear, had to chill with the pull and spray

dude is clearly concerned due to how his parents struggled after having kids too early. he's smarter than most of y'all for giving it some thought at least
laugh.gif

dude is clearly concerned due to how his parents struggled after having kids too early. he's smarter than most of y'all for giving it some thought at least
laugh.gif

use a condom.
no matter how much you love sex, it's not worth getting a child at your age... 

use a condom.
no matter how much you love sex, it's not worth getting a child at your age... 

some of you guys aren't understanding what i tried to make clear. i do use condoms. i am afraid of them breaking. my girl does not want to #!@@ up her body with the pill. i guess i can just pull out before i bust in the condom. :/

some of you guys aren't understanding what i tried to make clear. i do use condoms. i am afraid of them breaking. my girl does not want to #!@@ up her body with the pill. i guess i can just pull out before i bust in the condom. :/

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Get yalls "head game" right.....

lulz
tell her the positives of the pill.. no monthly visit from ant flo

or pull out 

or.. do it in the butt

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Get yalls "head game" right.....

lulz
tell her the positives of the pill.. no monthly visit from ant flo

or pull out 

or.. do it in the butt

dawgs, precum cant get these females pregnant.. 
middle school health class got yall shook.

Originally Posted by proper english

I thought this was common knowledge, the pull-out method doesn't work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

I thought this was common knowledge, the pull-out method doesn't work.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom