Need advice Re: College Roommate

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ahs430

That's not how I meant it. If I were to put "Basketball", "Collared Greens", and "Rap Music", I'd be more LIKELY to get a black, roommate than a white one. Sure, this may be stereotyping, but I think it would ensure that I would get what I want -- a black roommate.
You forgot to add "like chicken wings", "got into college most likely because of affirmative action", "athlete","avid watcher of BET"...

alien.gif

You have issues you need to work out...

OP you come off as ignorant, idk if i would want you as a friend. Its sad that your a newb and have expressed your ignorant racist beliefs already

you guys are goion to hard on him, if hes never met a black person how do you think he supposed to know how to act. hes just goin by what he sees on t.v. youguys cant blame him, blame society.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Wow, I'm pretty sure you're not being racist, so it doesn't matter to me. But I'm pretty sure someone's gotta come for your head.
+!@# that
laugh.gif

Fam, just put down your preferences. I don't know if you'd want a black roommate talkin like that. You'd be sleepin in the hallway every night.

Im pretty sure you'll have classes with a bunch of black people anyway.

Ol' Remy "Did you +!@# her good?" *+@ dude...

005563_17.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, assuming that black people like basketball and rap is farrrr from racist.

I mean, we do like basketball and rap.

I'm just wondering how the hell you grow up in Southern California and not have any black friends.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I'm just wondering how the hell you grow up in Southern California and not have any black friends.
thats what I was wondering

btw im white and i like fried chicken, basketball, rap music,
and hoodrats (word to
18815124.jpg
)

let me hook u up on a secret*

See if you can request a gay male room mate. Then smash all his %!% hags. A got more girls around me than a str8 man does. My brothers use me to go out to gayclubs because there is no competition in the club there's all these ladies and the dudes are gay, so therefore ur set it's like being in a candy storemy oldest bro described it. I can pick any girl take her home and smash. It's true ask anyone .

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

let me hook u up on a secret*

See if you can request a gay male room mate. Then smash all his %!% hags. A got more girls around me than a str8 man does. My brothers use me to go out to gay clubs because there is no competition in the club there's all these ladies and the dudes are gay, so therefore ur set it's like being in a candy store my oldest bro described it. I can pick any girl take her home and smash. It's true ask anyone .
that makes perfect sense in a weird sort of way... but im not sure if i would actually go through with that

roll.gif

Cant wait for your depressing post when you find out your roommate turns out to be Mexican/Asian/White/Etc.

OP, I GUARANTEE you'll get your $%#@!$ whooped by the end of the first week.

If I lived in Socal I'd find you and give that whoopin myself.

i hope you put all those interests and you get a wanksta cause that's the closest you'll ever get to a black man!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom