NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty 360 Year 2 Week 1

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Me and the commish, he played our game and didnt even message me 2 setup a time 2 play...

He just went ahead and played it...

Im pissssssssssssssed

You've been MIA the past few weeks and you've barely played a game since you lost your first gme to texas tech, you haven't played 1 of your 3 usergames this year so i went ahead and played it. If you now all of a sudden want to be active everyday then i'll reset it chill. I went ahead and got thegame in because you haven't been active in days so I'll throw out the results and we'll get it in tomorrow

Also Mamba, stanford tried to add you and your friend list was full if you have trouble contacting him just shoot me a message and i'll see what time hecan play and stuff.

UF what time you want to get it in today?

EA crap servers last night will hopefully be better today

Well I just got back in town so I haven't been able to get up with the Stanford guy but I sent him a message so hopefully we get the game in tonight

Me and Ecook could never get connected for our game something me or him had never seen, anyways, we both agreed that i would just advance so that it would simthe game. Somehow I won 31-30(went and looked at the boxscore and your kicker missed a PAT)

We are advanced to bowl week Jermaine Thomas FSU running back won the heisman with Keiser and Gerhart of Stanford coming in 2nd and 3rd.

Oregon finishes #4 and plays in the Fiesta Bowl
UF and Texas play in the cotton bowl
#6 stanford plays GT in the Orange bowl
#3 FSU plays Boise State in the Sugar bowl
Pitt and Penn state play in the national title game SMH

Everyone made a bowl except Georgia

I guess AirMaxin is waiting for year 2 so he can "run the table" since he had all those cpu losses when he was inactive

Bama's invite has been sent

Finally...Ducks comin' for that title next season. Im gonna make sure everyone returns.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally...Ducks comin' for that title next season. Im gonna make sure everyone returns.

See you there
pimp.gif

We'll try to get all of the offseason stuff done this weekend, if a majority can be available then we will do it

We are gonna do the offseason at 6pm est

Edit: No one was really on at 6 so it's now going to be 8pm

For those that have been gone or not checking the thread we just started year 2, everyone get your games in and I will plan on advancing tonight at 10 pm est

my league wont start til friday.

i'll let you know if i can get on in this league pre friday

Cot damn I didn't even know you advanced to the season...I don't think I'll be able to get it in until late tonight cause I have to do that 2K10draft @ 1030 and I have practice before then.

Nako is your league filled up?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Cot damn I didn't even know you advanced to the season...I don't think I'll be able to get it in until late tonight cause I have to do that 2K10 draft @ 1030 and I have practice before then.

Nako is your league filled up?
My bad and Nako let me know what teams are taken for yours

Back
Top Bottom