NCAA Football 10 Online Dynasty 360 Year 2 Week 1

[malcom kelly]nebraska cornhuskers man we diminish[/malcom kelly]
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smh.gif
cant even look at my xbox. i better not be seeing a user game in the first 4-5 weeks

Originally Posted by Nako XL

smh.gif
cant even look at my xbox. i better not be seeing a user game in the first 4-5 weeks

I think your first non conference user game is like week 7 or 8, as for Conference play I'm not sure seeing as how I can't change that schedule

Last chance to get any unplayed games in

If I get no response in 10 mins I'm going to advance to week 2

my #%$@ is broke....

fuuuuuuuuu

(but I just got on at a custom/repair shop...so maybe ill be around for year 2...rofl)

Oh crap...I totally forgot about this...I'll get on and play right now if you haven't already advanced the week.

Advanced. Week 2 game of the week #9 va tech visits the swamp to take on the #1 Florida Gators

Wow 4th and goal from the 5 leading by 4 and somehow my man gets beat for a td and i lose as time expired by 3

#!$$

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Yall still taking players? I'll probably pick it up this week.

SEC and Big 12

Miss ST Iowa ST Arkansas and Baylor were all moved out

You can pick any team in either conference and I'll add you(look at 1st page to see who's taken)

Since everyone who is active has gotten their games in I'm gonna go ahead and advance to week 3.

Game of the week #12 UNC @ #16 UGA

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm new to NCAA

anyone want to share with me how to get ROSTERS FOR 360?

xbox live> ea locker > download roster> enter the gamer tag of someone who has rosters. romancaesar roster is pretty accurate

hOW DO I GET TO WORK FOR MY Dynasty?

still showing these computer generated names after te download..

Back
Top Bottom