NC NTERS CHECK IN

Stingy N's

smh.gif

^lol u know what this spot is....dude did u dirty & hung up on u when u told me he don't give out prices over the phone.....

Footactions don't even have Eggplants on their manifest yet.

Bush gotta be talking about a store, like a clothes store or a DTLR or something.

Yea im talkin about a store...its over on the east side but its not fashion ave. I know there's some heads that know what this store is cause its byA&T.....

did anyone cop the foams from an internet site yet?....i ordered from pys and sneakerhead before they sold out...i wish i could cop locally but im never sureabout the footaction in gboro and raleigh just doesn't get anything....

bushman..are you talking about headquarters?

headquarters is that store with like a few shoes for display in the checkout counter right? next to like a barber shop? they are pretty unorganized when iasked them to hop on board for the sneakersummit

^prob cause you asked the owners son( i think the son is running it now)

i think his dad may would have been more into it

Had anybody else called the DTLR in Northlake? One person told me they were releasing theres on Thursday and another person said Saturday.

I heard some stores are only getting like 10 pair.

Not even a full size run

sick.gif
sick.gif

I wonder where sneakerhead and PYS are getting all these pairs from, cause they are gonna be extremely limited.

Crabtree mall got them.

If you wear a size 10, get your %*+ over there.

I had my 10 1/2 on hold and my mans went to go cop.

And they %%@+@* around and sold my @!+%.

@+$*% %*+ #$+!@+.

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

My only hope now is that when my dude goes to work @ 4, he can call around and locate some from another store in the country. Chances are though, they'regonna be gone by then
frown.gif

Yea I gotta wait til 4 to try to cop...if everything fails then ebay is where ill be at. people are barely gettin they money back.

Dre have u tried the DTLR in durham?

I Just called crabtree, they only have small sizes in eggplants left. Oh well i guess class was a bit more important than these

Back
Top Bottom