NC NTERS CHECK IN

i swear every employee that worked at 4 seasons footaction bought the foams, i was 4th n line and only the guy that was first got em from there....had to watanother 2 1?2 hours for DTLR to open up but they had like 40 pair

Did anyone besides Footaction in Crabtree get the foams in Raleigh? I work a 8 to 5 so I'm left to search for a size 12...any ideals?

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Yo Nova...I know its a spot on HP Rd over by toys r us...I dunno what they prices are like though....
Bet..probably check them out..good look!

I believe that about footaction..bammas do too many "hook-ups" in there
grin.gif
...yea i'm hatin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Did anyone besides Footaction in Crabtree get the foams in Raleigh? I work a 8 to 5 so I'm left to search for a size 12...any ideals?

I think that was it for us. None of the boutiques I know of in the city got them

i know they probably don't have much, but what's going on over at the nike store at concord mills? i'm heading there tomorrow, just wanted to checkto see what they got.

I should be messin with CIAA this year, last year I really aint do nothin but go to a couple games. This year I'm 18 so I'm tryin to do it big lol jk.If anything ill be I'm my grandma suite partying with old people. I still might go to see TI and Jeezy that thursday though.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

True, i was going to pass til i saw they was on swoosh for the discount.

i took a serious L on these
went out with a young lady, lost track of time

didn't even remember to check the swoosh til the next day
and there was no sign that they'd even dropped

oh well.

Too expensive for me. 45 dollars on ticketmaster. Me and my friends been trying to win tickets on power 98. Needless to say we have been failing miserably.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Too expensive for me. 45 dollars on ticketmaster. Me and my friends been trying to win tickets on power 98. Needless to say we have been failing miserably.

Damn! that's with the student discount?

I don't know how true this is but a birdie told me footaction in 4seasons MAY get another shipment of the Foams in....don't quote me or get ur hopesup.

YO!

What y'all getting into?

I usually lounge... BUT I do not miss Southpark Mall the Saturday of CIAA. The breezies are packed in there, w/o the cover charge.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

All the employees at 4seasons Footaction didnt get them. There were employees in line that didn't even get the foams

[h1]CIAA History[/h1][h3]Tournament History[/h3]
"The 64th Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) Tournament returns to Charlotte, NC, Feb. 24 - 28, 2009 as one of thelargest and financially successful basketball tournaments in the United States. The annual tournament showcases athletic competition in men's andwomen's basketball during five days of play culminating with the championship game.

The CIAA has produced several of the finest players to grace the hardwood in collegiate and professional sports. The list includes NBAgreats Earl "The Pearl" Monroe, Earl Lloyd, Sam Jones, Al Attles, Charles Oakley, Rick Mahorn and Ben Wallace. The accomplishments of these formerstudent athletes are one of the thousands of great stories about the CIAA.

In addition to basketball, fans have the opportunity to attend numerous events surrounding the tournament. The variety of activities isastounding. The CIAA tournament provides the backdrop for celebrity hosted after parties, spirited student step shows, the CIAA Fan Experience, concerts, ashow stopping education, networking opportunities with business professionals, reunions with alumni and the chance to meet and mingle with oldfriends.

Over 181,000 fans attend the 2008 CIAA tournament. As the fan base continues to grow, so does the roster of notables that can be seen atthe tournament and affiliated events. The CIAA tournament has welcomed Steve Harvey (syndicated radio program), Sean Combs (a.k.a. P. Diddy, recording andapparel mogul), Earvin "Magic" Johnson (NBA Hall of Fame and entrepreneur), Jurnee Smollett, Morris Chestnut, Idris Elba (major motion pictureactors), Bow Wow, Tiffany Evans, CeCe Winans, Ruben Studdard, Raheem DeVaughan and Chrisette Michele (all recording artists) as guests. The 2009 tournament isexpected to produce an equally impressive list of celebrity attendees.

Increased national TV coverage and corporate partner support have contributed to the rapid growth of the CIAA tournament. Attendance forthe tournament games has tripled since 1999 and the 2009 tournament is expected to generate over $2 million in scholarship funds for member colleges anduniversities - another one of the thousands of great stories the CIAA is proud to share."

basically is just a chance to chill, have a good time and see a lot of beautifulwomens.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

What y'all getting into?

I usually lounge... BUT I do not miss Southpark Mall the Saturday of CIAA. The breezies are packed in there, w/o the cover charge.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Think that's what I'll be doing..never been to Southpark. We still tryin to find somewhere to chill that night..ain't tryin to make that trip backto the boro.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

What y'all getting into?

pimp.gif

DF!!!
Owwwwwwwww....
pimp.gif

I might !%@! w/ that T.I.P/Jeezy concert...But I dunno.

I'm trying to find a nice club/lounge/ whatever to hit up afterwards. I don't wanna just be roaming uptown.

Is always some girls at southpark especially the snowbunnies(if that's your thing) so I can only imagine what it would be like that saturday.

Back
Top Bottom