NC NTERS CHECK IN

good lookin out juice man

i called the general crabtree number, some real nice lady said they were not open yet, no lights or nuthin

Just got back in from the HOH in Winston.  Not too many people in line, but Kobe's are a wrap!  Managed to scoop up a few pair myself.  Hit me up if you're looking....

y'all can stop callin hoh raleigh they aint openin today

its 2 o clock and the mall closes at 6, no way

careful tomorrow morning y'all !!

man i was at the raleigh hoh for a couple of hours. got there like 7am and they kept saying the store was gonna open to no avail. Every other store opened except HOH. Ill be there early in the am. if you are going hit me up, it was bout 10 people the whole time. Im gonna be out there tonight or early am to cop. Dont sleep!

thats some BIG TYME BS puddinpopp, i just called crabtree and the lady said they are PLANNING on opening the mall at 10 am tomorrow, weather permitting

wral is the station to watch for updates that run along the bottom of the screen, they had the early closing of the mall way early today

i wonder if every cat at hoh was there for grinches ??????? maybe a couple for lebrons and all

i bet the weather kept 75% of the folks away, just like icy morning weather would do too

be real real safe ifyer givin it a shot tomorrow mornin , i THINK ima give it a try, im in Benson right now, ugh

didya get em puddinpopp ???? i hope so

anyone at hoh raleigh today ?????

alotta folks watin for the grinches ??????

congrats to those who wanted and got em !

Just wanted to come in here and say that The Cookout is the *%!# and that they need to globalize 
tired.gif

I need it

crib got broken into last week

i'm super salty

and several pairs lighter

almost enough to make me quit the game. almost

please, all of you, get renter's/homeowner's insurance if you don't have it. and document EVERYTHING. save all your receipts.

and cosign on cookout. cajun plate with hush puppies and a lemmernade. fire.

Originally Posted by yeerp

i'm super salty

please, all of you, get renter's/homeowner's insurance if you don't have it. and document EVERYTHING. save all your receipts.

Sorry to hear that fam. Hope they catch whoever did that.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

didya get em puddinpopp ???? i hope so

anyone at hoh raleigh today ?????

alotta folks watin for the grinches ??????

congrats to those who wanted and got em !
yea i got a few. went pretty smooth and I was outta there by 10am.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeerp

i'm super salty

What city?

HOW ABOUT THE HEELS?!?

just got back from nashville, very cool city and would like to go back
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom