NC NTERS CHECK IN

i'm gonna head to smithfield tomorrow while i'm still in town

it's prolly too early to expect space jam b grades but i
will report back

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Half cents id say hit up fashion ave...had some for 120 or 130 like 2wks ago

laugh.gif
...just called up there and the older guy had no idea what I wastalking about!...I said 1/2 cent and he said "Air Force One Mid?"

Guess I gotta make a trip up there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

^no prob

Didn't know they were building a Tanger Outlet between Gboro & Durham. Looks like Concord Mills is about to lose some business. Cause they'll be carrying damn near the exact same stores.

would u happen 2 kno the exact location......i keep hearing it will b sumwhere around crabtree??? not sure where that is but thought it was more towardsdurham.............either way im happy hate goin thru that cha traffic jus 2 b dissapointed

^it'll be in Mebane(between Gboro & Durham)

Crabtree Mall is in Raleigh

Heard Saks 5th, J Crew, & Coach were the confirmed stores so far. Wouldn't be surprised if they added Nike Outlet too.

they have a few sizes left in the space jams at hibbett sports in greenville, they sold there store in havelock got them and they didnt sell they shipped themto the store in gville

8.5-11.5, i picked up a few pairs, if anybody wants them, 240 with a meet up, call or text the cell 919 345 1484

smithfield nike outlet:

FSR of Nike Dunk SB

patagonia:
nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-patagonia-black-academy-blue.jpg

angels and demons:
nike-sb-dunk-low-angel-aqua.jpg

Blazer SB

optical illusion:
SB+Blazer+Mid+Premig-%C3%A9+Optical+Illusion-++Premium+blY-%C2%9CIce+Green.jpg

All 49.99

If anyone needs a pair of Jams, Im getting rid of mine. Copped on release early in the morning like the rest of us . . .

whose getting the copper foams?

I'm trying not to buy them just because of what they are, but they're growing on me

Originally Posted by City Spud81

What spots are getting the foams in Raleigh? I figure Foot Actions is...not sure of any other spots.
yeah they got the eggplants, i see them getting these too. thats probably it though. We'll have to take it to durham for DTLR

also...

LETS GO CATS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b292d1b3abdb8a22793147a63e805914-getty-90043189sl024_san_antonio_s.jpg

7 in a row at home, 19-19 and on the rise!

Back
Top Bottom