NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by dave919

want to give my appreciation to AJ27526, copped my wht/red XIIs from his finishline on saturday, put the sj's on reserve then and strolled in this morning and picked them up @ 8:30, no wait, no problems

definitely will be doing business there again, most stressfree cop ever i think
wink.gif

14 pairs sold out in 15 min, our southpoint store sold 40 pairs in less than 20.. wow. Today me and 5 other guys wore them all shift
pimp.gif
Out of 41 pairs at Southpoint, 17 went to employees. First camper was lined up at 1 AM.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I heard heads at Northgate waited OUTSIDE all night.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by dave919

want to give my appreciation to AJ27526, copped my wht/red XIIs from his finishline on saturday, put the sj's on reserve then and strolled in this morning and picked them up @ 8:30, no wait, no problems

definitely will be doing business there again, most stressfree cop ever i think
wink.gif

14 pairs sold out in 15 min, our southpoint store sold 40 pairs in less than 20.. wow. Today me and 5 other guys wore them all shift
pimp.gif
Out of 41 pairs at Southpoint, 17 went to employees. First camper was lined up at 1 AM.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I heard heads at Northgate waited OUTSIDE all night.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
do you work at the southpoint fnl?
were the employees paying the fully or did fnl/nike give them discounts again?

As xmas presents to myself copped the white/red 12s for 88 and the aj1 dmp bulls vs celtics pack for 120

[Granddad from The Boondocks] yeeeaa boooiii!

^
PISSED you hit me later/day of, because I had access to them early, for retail, as usual, but your size was long gone... I will keep you posted as the hypedies.

Llike now, bred/red XIs don't even matter and going for cheap. Same will happen with these once the concords and/or cool grays are solidly confirmed fornext xmas.

Seems like every manager or 2x employees at stores I frequent wear your size. I'll keep you posted. But everyone bought these to make that extra $100 itseems, even chicks due to them being bugged about them all the week of release, so I haven't seen this in the hood since the DMP pack...

I fell into the trap morning of release (DM kept texting me talking trash) and just got 1 pair. Walked in, selected the best size 11 of 6 pair/12 shoes(for trading purposes later for some clear '01s), paid my $135 cash (leftover cash for dude's lunch/break food runs that day), walked out.

I wear my bred CDPs in shame (gift from wife last xmas). These will never hit my foot. They just feel, weird...FAKE to be honest.

I wish dude that was running the sneaker event in NC was selling his pair he had for "raffle" for more of a fair price at the time, because I hadthe cash and they were my size, but it is what it is. If the "raffle"was successful, he would have caked close to $600 with my calculations. Andsome older dude wanted "Five-hun'ed" for his, like people don't know the real "market price" of these joints.

[Chuck D] "OH NO NO NO!" [/"Can't TrusIT!"]

^that was my fault fam...both my plans of copping them fell thru so that's when I hit u up lol.

Sportrax lied about how many pairs they had. I was told they 30 when it wasn't even half that. Btw I hit them up this morn to see if they still dmp aj1pack for 120 and they sold them all.

Then my mans Lamont @ Kosmic Kickz said he had a pair for me on locked so when I go up there at noon to cop them he says he never got my size in and he'scharging 250 for them.

In the words of Clay Davis: Shiiiiiidddd!

Damn I really need to go to these shoe stores and cop more so I can be in this "circle of trust"
laugh.gif
for when I really want some shoes.

Gotta admit...not really a "shoehead" anymore
ohwell.gif

Lol...I tried to leave the sneaker game myself last yr but:

[Pookie from New Jack City] it keeps callin me!

As far as Nike is concerned

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Lol...I tried to leave the sneaker game myself last yr but:

[Pookie from New Jack City] it keeps callin me!

As far as Nike is concerned
laugh.gif

Please believe fam them Coppers coming out is the only reason my foot is still in the door!
pimp.gif

^no prob

Didn't know they were building a Tanger Outlet between Gboro & Durham. Looks like Concord Mills is about to lose some business. Cause they'll becarrying damn near the exact same stores.

anyone know of an in to cheap black 1/2 cents or black/red XIs from the pack last year?

pickyourshoes.com have them for 125 free shipping. in their clearance bin. 1/2 cents that is.

Thanks a lot man
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

anyone know of an in to cheap black 1/2 cents or black/red XIs from the pack last year?

pickyourshoes.com have them for 125 free shipping. in their clearance bin. 1/2 cents that is.

Back
Top Bottom