NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

ay wasop every1 .. i dont really post much but im hoping some of you are from the greensboro part of NC .. anyways im interested in gettin my 1st tattoo n jus wanted to see if ya knew about any tattoo parlors in greensboro or around greensboro that you've personally been to that were really good or that you might've just heard were really good ?? thank you for all the info .. appreciate it
I think most people go to little johns..you can go to their website and check out the artist www.littlejohnstattoo.com

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Was just informed DTLR(4 Seasons) & FM Goods won't be receiving the Yeezys...so scratch those off the list
looks like i wont be getting them then

if i was in Coach Cal's position I wouldnt know what to do....those are two GREAT programs...but if he does....my employer's conference will lose somecredibility...for a while...but my boys are on the rise....so props above...^^^^ for this...

moz-screenshot-1.png
ced2512e13f8643f9722a64dd646fdab4edecfa.gif

and o yeah....how about my good friends in Chapel Hill......4 down...2 to go.....

2d42581ee1f60422906271cecb99441d50eeeb1.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

thanks for all the responses .. im doin heavy research for my first tattoo .. ya ive heard about little johns and ace custom .. i herd ace custom is supposedto be dumb nice with it .. im guessin there the best in NC .. if thats the case ima hafta take that drive .. i also know theres a Gstar in charlotte so itlooks like ima hafta do some shoppin .. any1 wna give me a tour of the shoppin district there lol .. ive never been 2 charlotte but i herd its dope

when i went 2 weeks ago they had a couple of nice dunk supremes, pegasus...nothing too major

Cal has left memphis and is now kentuckys new coach...8yrs 30 something million...damn
Yeah, 8yrs for 35 mil.

I think Kentucky got off easy. There were reports of him possibly getting paid around 6.5 mil per year.

Obviously 4.3 mil per isn't bad, but it's not as much as I thought he would make.

!%%+ Cal,

i could careless if he leaves.... but he taking all our recruits too!

thats why im pissed, memphis will be in a slump.

smfh.

Anybody know any spots around the gboro/high point area that does shoe repairs at good prices? The sole on my space jams is starting to come apart.

just the outsole? if so, i think there was a helpful thread in the maintenance section where a guy demonstrated how to fix it

Anybody know any spots around the gboro/high point area that does shoe repairs at good prices? The sole on my space jams is starting to come apart.
Goldsboro? if so , yeah.

Back
Top Bottom