NC NTERS CHECK IN

BTW dtlr shoe selection sucks!
yea it does right now, didnt see anything I wanted in there besides the Blac Label hoodies and the AM 90 boots in which i'll prob cop tomorrow

nice pick ups Ali,

Little Brother at The Cats Cradle on Friday. Last concert was awesome they had the one before was fire. The one with Talib Kweli was tight too. I know it willbe worth every penny.

Any body else going??

Originally Posted by alilucask

Little Brother at The Cats Cradle on Friday. Last concert was awesome they had the one before was fire. The one with Talib Kweli was tight too. I know it will be worth every penny.

Any body else going??
would love to go see that joint but I probably gotta work and im suppose to be goin to raleigh with some friends later that night.

Aye anyone know if any store in four seasons got the cactus foams? Been workin like everyday and haven't had a chance to go up there.

Love my overseas connects
your not the only one with them now
pimp.gif
Aye anyone know if any store in four seasons got the cactus foams
dtlr got em, they aight in person, i'll wait til the top of the new year to cop

^Oh ok cool, good look! Trying to cop this weekend. Not too hot on them right now but I feel like I might reget getting them later on like I did with the TBFlightposite 1's.

went to Hanes mall last night for the first time in like 4 yrs. I didnt see anything really eye catching except the low cut goadomes. may get those for thewinter instead of the mid's.

broke a few necks with my blue penny foams and my steep tech northface

^ Nothing much man- the Nike outlet had some ok stuff, nothing great.

Has anybody seen any zoom flight 96's starting to pop up?

yes I have...more than likely picking up a pair tomorrow. We also got the playoff VIIIs in the other, and they look great. I'll post pics after work onmonday

we just got the nike zoom flight 96's in a few days ago at footlocker in greensboro.. i must say there not all that

Yea i seen the 96's and they look pretty "blah" IMO but then again I never was big on em anyway.

I went up to DTLR lookin for those huaraches and once again they disappoint me...so i copped a nike tee. Saw the foams, probably will cop them later.

I gotta go back home to MD/DC and cop kicks.

I just won a pair of DS Jordan XVIIs complete with case, DVD, and everything for 120 on the bay. I will post pics as soon as they get here
pimp.gif

sweet pickup!

I think ima pass on the 8's...then again...

anybody know what they doin for New Years Eve yet?

^aye I was gonna do that but then I found out all of my family wanted to come down here so I guess we gonna try and have a lil house party then find somethingto do after.

im tryin to go back up within the next few months though.

Just came back from the Bobcats game- they lost.

I honestly saw about 100 pairs of Jordans.....and honest to god, 97 of them were fake- I saw 3 real Jordans the whole night, and I bet atleast 90 fakes- it wasridiculous...

went to CC Mills friday, copped a pair of Guess Jeans, was about to cop some True Religions from Saks 5th but I held out. I didnt even get to hit all thestores I had intentions on hittin up. Hopefully i'll be back down in another 2-3 wks.

Back
Top Bottom