NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

that was a pretty awful episode, didn't laugh, the Annie santa suit was hot, but it seemed like a stupid idea forced down our throats with the singing again.

that was a pretty awful episode, didn't laugh, the Annie santa suit was hot, but it seemed like a stupid idea forced down our throats with the singing again.

I thought this week's episode was one of the best. Such a simple concept, yet hilarious to see it actually follow through one by one.

Highlight was the Troy and Abed rap. A-B-E-D!!!!

Also, love that Abed was the only sane one in the episode again. Just like Halloween.

Well, see you guys in March
frown.gif

I thought this week's episode was one of the best. Such a simple concept, yet hilarious to see it actually follow through one by one.

Highlight was the Troy and Abed rap. A-B-E-D!!!!

Also, love that Abed was the only sane one in the episode again. Just like Halloween.

Well, see you guys in March
frown.gif

Good episode. You just gotta realize that this show is all about satire. I didn't find many parts to be "laugh out loud funny" but there were many parts where I was like "
eek.gif
That's pretty clever"

Good episode. You just gotta realize that this show is all about satire. I didn't find many parts to be "laugh out loud funny" but there were many parts where I was like "
eek.gif
That's pretty clever"

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I mean the singing for Annie was a parody. It was satirizing the whole child-like sexpot character. The song started out normal and she broke it down until she was just doing baby talk. 

Occupy NBC. Emergency NT Summit at 30 Rock. Saturday, January 14 at 1:12 p.m.

Be there or let NBC continue to feed you... you conformist sheep...
And have my post count maggies on deck, in case Jack Donaghy wanna call them boys

Still haven't watched the most recent episode.
Since I know Community won't be back for months, i've been watching reruns of it's main competition at its time slot (The Big Bang Theory).  I've always bashed that show but actually find it really good from watching TBS.  I feel guilty for enjoying it, maybe even more than Community 
frown.gif

As much rancor has been directed at NBC entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt in the past months, Bob Greenblatt wants you to know that nobody’s more down about it than Bob Greenblatt: “We had a really bad fall—worse than I’d hoped, but about what I expected,

I used to sleep on this show when it first came out but I watched every episode last week on Hulu Plus and that show is hilarious! How people can hate it is beyond me.

Finally caught up on season 3. That time line episode was
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It boggles my mind how people are preferring Big Bang Theory to this. It shouldn't even be close.

Still unknown, I'd guess summer.

Pretty sure I saw the they finished filming the last episode of the season sometime last week, so at least they have episodes ready.

I've been watching all the season discs  through Netflix and each one has been especially when Abed played god
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom