NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Such an emotional episode and felt like a proper send off.

Last edited:
I'm catching up on Community. Season 5 is too funny and I can't wait to get to Season 6

and I love the referral of Season 4 as the Gas Leak semester

Last edited:
I have watched the finale multiple times already and man it still hits me. Do not care if I get called a ***** but I got teary eyed when Jeff admitted he had to let Annie go despite his feelings for her and when he gave Abed a hug then followed up with another.

I know we all are going to miss this show but do any of you really want S7 or a movie? Imo I do not want an Entourage situation where it is just fan service. That would negate the entire emotional impact of this episode.

Abed said it best

“TV has to be joyful, effortless, fun. TV defeats its own purpose when it has its own agendas or is trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing. It's TV. It's comfort. It's a friend you've known so well, and for so long, you just let it be with you. And it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day, or phone in a day. And it needs to be okay to get on a boat with LeVar Burton and never come back, because eventually, it all will.”

Also I was worried about Keith David and Paget Brewster before the season and how they would blend in with the group without making me miss Troy and Shirley too much and they both did an excellent job, got better as the season went on.

Ending felt boring until Jeff and Annie where alone, then my feels went from 0 to hunnid real quick.

Dang..

The season was okay for me, but the dynamic of it all changed soo much, from Abed having emotions to Annie's outfits to Jeff as a teacher.

I want it to be the end and that episode felt like it. With all the characters and personalities that have been created it feels complete.

Jeff nailed it when he said "I hear by announce you a community"

.....then cut to hot redheads.

they could have done a lot more with jeff as a teacher

they literally had him do nothing all season 

Troy!

I haven't even watched Atlanta yet but apparently he is doin it.

Last edited:
know its been out for a few weeks, but went ahead and made this in honor of this awesome show. here's to the russo bros giving us a danny pudi interaction with carol danvers
giphy.gif

What’s everyones favorite season? This show is a gem man
I think 1-3 was my favorite.

I love the episode where Pierce is in the hospital and does something nice for everyone.

When Troy lost it the moment Lavar Burton showed up:smile::rofl::rofl:

That's it. I'm watching Community tonight.

Oh and the Dungeons and Dragons episode is another favorite. Due to Senor Chang going full Black Elf and then Annie got in detail about her story, then troy started taking notes:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
don't ever randomly bump this thread - unless the movie is announced.. :frown:

Want to say Season 2 for as favorite

But Season 1 was perfect to me

Community Forever :pimp:
season 1 wasnt perfect

you could tell troys character changed half ways through the season

reminded me of how they changed leslies character after season one of parks and rec

Back
Top Bottom