3. Dirk
4. Zydrnas Ilgauskas
5. Tracy McGrady
6. Vince Carter
7. Pau Gasol
8. Chris Bosh

Who else ?

indifferent.gif

Can I add baseball? Rafael Furcal, dude takes like takes like 2 months off for a sore hamstring

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.

How is Big Z soft? You act like he is a conventional C who bangs down low, he is a jump shooting center.

varejao isn't soft, dudes actually a willing defender, he just flops like a @!%%+. Big Z and Bosh should be out. Channing Frye in.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I got:

1. Antawan Jamison---This I agree with.
2. Amar'e Stoudamire---I don't get where this comes from. Sure, he doesn't rebound, but he is a ruthless on the offensive end.
3. Dirk---I'll have to agree with you on this one.
4. Zydrnas Ilgauskas ---He is a jump shooting center.
5. Tracy McGrady---Age and injury has caught to him.
6. Vince Carter---Totally disagree with this one. His first step has slowed down over the years, but he is still pretty aggressive.
7. Pau Gasol---He is the #1 guy in the league who makes the illusion of not being soft. Dude just adds the yells, facial expressions after a tip in to make it seem like he's not soft
laugh.gif

8. Chris Bosh---His game isn't a power game at all. He is more of a finesse PF.

Who else ?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.
eyes.gif

--Yeah. Dude playin with bad knee, ankle and still recovering broken index finger on shooting hand is pretty soft.
--Just stop posting dude. Unless you got something to say thats not worthless.
--Notorious...have no one else to add to your list at the moment...

If you're going to label Bosh as being "soft" because he's a fiinesse PF, then you're going to have to call out 95% of all 4's in the L.

Maybe the title should be changed to "Players I don't like."

^^Its a bitter GSW fan fam. He's just mad cause his team will never be better than the Lakers no matter what they do.

Never really noticed Jamison as a soft player but I believe it for some reason. Can't think of anybody to add to the list.

yall taking too much from this Amare/Gasol matchup. Gasol is 7 feet tall what the hell you think he was gonna do against Amare. Amare is far from soft he just doesn't bring the same effort on defense that he does on offense.

Jamison I definitely agree with, I seen plenty of it as a Wizards fan over the years. Anyone who throws up them funky layups just to avoid contact is SOFT IMO.

roll.gif
at Dwight Howard being mentioned, he's the last physical big man left besides Shaq that's why he stays in foul trouble

Amare is soft as hell on the defensive end but let's not act like this is anything new. Dude had the deer in the headlight look when Odom came down the lane several times and backed away without even attempting to contest the lay-up. But then again, he's been doing this his whole damn career. Yes, he can be a beast at the offensive end but with his unwillingness to crash the boards, contest shots and play defense makes him soft IMO.

I don't label Dirk as soft, gutted it out through everything in his career. Always plays up to par, not his fault his teammates disappear for the most part in the postseason.

Bosh is one of the best defenders at the 4 and one of the best defensive rebounders at the 4, I don't see how he is soft.

Vince Carter will be #1 on this list until he retires because some confetti fell on him. Game two is a prime example of why.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers SG #24
its only funny when zodogg does this
indifferent.gif

seriously all you do is hate on the Lakers for every chance you get...you have done nothing on here but sound like someone who is always mad or something...youve been posting nothing but anti-Lakers lately...heres an idea instead of taking the time to post anything "Fakers" related why dont you instead use that time to actually grow some and go up to the girl in your class youve been gushing on...this is one of the reasons why i hate warrior fans like you...always talking smack about the Lakers when your team is a pathetic shame

notorious add sasha to your list  

Back
Top Bottom