I'm rooting for Steph Curry.

Not feeling this years contestants - I'd like to see:

K.Durant
Ray Allen
Anthony Morrow
Peja
J.Kapono
JJ Redick

The NBA hates the Warriors. We promote Morrow, and they Stern goes with Curry. What a slap in the face...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The NBA hates the Warriors. We promote Morrow, and they Stern goes with Curry. What a slap in the face...

Idk what nba has against warriors they've only sucked for last 15 yrs besides those 2 yrs

could be personal ^ maybe they don't like don nelson or the owner. The NBA hates the knicks because of the owner. Plus with curry they were going for the name recognition. But yeah I think personal politics plays more of a role in these types of decisions than we really think.

NBA wants viewers. Morrow's a great shooter, but Steph is a bigger draw. Let's just be happy that Warriors have 1 player in this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Frye shoots 3's like that? I had no clue.
laugh.gif

I got Gallo in this one.
Frye only shooting three's this season. I think one game I was watching some announcer said he made more (this season) than he took all of his previous seasons. He has been chucking them three's this season and making them at a really good percentage.

Checking his stats, he was 3 of 9 in his first season with 1573 minutes. He's 119 of 272 with 1504 minutes played so far this season.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

plus no Monte'
tired.gif
 in the all-star.....I would have like to see Marrow...but I guess Curry will do

Frye is going to do HORRIBLE. The man has a decent stroke and a nice percentage this year but 75% of his makes are when he steps into a pass. When he doesn't, it seems like he's almost always off the mark.

I wish Jared Dudley was in the contest from the Suns. He's pretty entertaining too.

Back
Top Bottom