[| -- NBA's Foot Locker 3 Point Shootout Contestants Announced -- |]

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Tune in to ESPN, Chaunce Billups is having his own personal 3 Point Shootout.
9-13?
sick.gif

You ain't kidding.

I want Pierce to win, if only to see half of the NTers heads explode out of anger.

Gunna have to go with Chauncey, just because I don't think anybody gives him a chance in this thing.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Gunna have to go with Chauncey, just because I don't think anybody gives him a chance in this thing.
He's got a nice shot for the contest, but he didn't perform too well his first time. So I don't blame them.

They should expand the number of contestants. Six is too little, especially when the NBA picks the contestants. Maybe do eight players and half get eliminated each round. Let the fans vote for 1-2 contestants from a list.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Galllloooooooooooooo
pimp.gif

gallo won't be good in this type of event imo. But go rooster

agreed, release isnt quick enough. Gallo isnt really a guy who just launches and just keeps going. He takes time and settles and has a pretty slow release, although he imo is definitley a top 3-5 3 point shooter in the NBA. But $$+% it you know ill be going hard for him

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Since when can Channing Frye shoot? Good to see Danilo in it

just this season
laugh.gif

anyways i want Gallo to win it, hopefully he doesnt disappoint.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

no more peja?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I would love to see Peja back in it. I know he would tear it up
pimp.gif

would i be reaching by saying hes the 2nd best 3 pointer shooter in the history of the nba 1st being larry bird

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

no more peja?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I would love to see Peja back in it. I know he would tear it up
pimp.gif
would i be reaching by saying hes the 2nd best 3 pointer shooter in the history of the nba 1st being larry bird
I mean, I love Peja and all.... but I honestly think what you just said is debatable, ya know? there are just too many other great 3 point shooters in the history of the game to say that Peja is flat out the second best shooter.

i am sorry and call it homer or what ever...but boobie needs to be in this. The cavs have the best record in the league and we only got 1 player in the all star game (and it should be that way) but come on...daniel gibson is a straight up shooter and his numbers show that. 47% from 3
sick.gif
and he always shines during ASG weekend
but he still wins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
daniel%20gibson%20durant.jpg
but what do i know

Back
Top Bottom