NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Just made an account. We in this now as I was reading about it last week. Hope to get my first pack this week.

Swear this is the Top Shot Discord when Stress Test is announced:

Like wait til we get another Cool Cat or something LOL!

queue dropped at 4:51 pst

i was refreshing like crazy, hopefully ill get pack

I got 58824 so I can at least move on with my day now LOL! It's at least random though. My homie is 4769 and getting a pack, our other homie got in before him and was assigned number in like the 21,000 range.

My best pack so far $9 to $900 ish
Screenshot_20210222-202915.png

So one 'person' has/bought like hundreds of moments. I get the marketplace come up. But this is just crazy. I don't see withdrawing limits as a positive. No offense lucky but you're that dude who wants everyone to buy the same stock you bought; as you secretly make a profit lol. You're the only one hyping it up. I wish everyone well. But im sitting this out. This is weeks away from the fed or sec stepping in and regulating how this is taxable income etc.

It's all virtual currency or credit until you can get out of their system. Its self fulfilling and screams of a snakes oil salesman/pyramid scheme

Don't invest too much new money. $9 into $900 is awesome. But don't go too far. 80% will want to cash out and won't be able to? How is that legal?

Being that it’s in beta still, they really should’ve capped the numbers of members. That way, anticipation/demand is still there when you fully launch and you won’t have some of the issues you do now. Folks not being able to withdraw is embarrassing, especially if it remains that way for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom