NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Reminds me of this cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Clients obtain a certificate of ownership of a plot ofland on the Moon, Venus, or Mars

Buy Planets - Up To 84% Off - Dayton | Groupon https://www.groupon.com/deals/buy-p...enus?utm_source=&utm_campaign=UserReferral_ma

idk man if you draw a rare piece of Mars, Elon might have to pay you one day...you now own that moment and no one else can use it.

it's Bitcoin without the Bitcoin, you know?

all jokes aside, if this can actually serve as a store of value memes are next...love to get my hands on a first edition Pointing Spidey.

In to spend a couple dollars just to see what it’s about . No idea why people are paying resell for video clips but whatever lol .... waiting on my account to process so I can add some money , hopefully I’m not too late

UFC in the game https://ufc.onflow.org/

Screenshot_20210223-113422.png

Last edited:
This thread just gave me a headache.

I have no clue what's going on, I really dead *** expected to see a new fleece & was curious what this meant for Nike's NBA contract.

I don't understand how/why you can buy/sell video clips that are online for free already, I don't understand what the benefit of this is & why it's gaining popularity, I just don't get it at all.

Someone please point me to the moments you realized you were washed thread...apparently I need to stay in my own lane.

Tried to just sign up for this drop using my google account, just to see what hype is but can't, I got lot of learning to do, joined the discord, will figure out this weekend.

I’m in the waiting room

already know I have no chance and got in right when the alert dropped

looks like it was supposed to be 8 then they extended it smh

I’m in the waiting room

already know I have no chance and got in right when the alert dropped

looks like it was supposed to be 8 then they extended it smh

It’s random as long as you’re in before the drop, had homies join queue afterwards last time that got way higher numbers.

If you leave and then try re-entering is there a chance you improve your slot? I’m in the 26ks right now lol

Back
Top Bottom