NBA Rookie Challenge TNT Thread

Melo gif
laugh.gif

James Harden during the draft everybody all of a sudden labeled him unathletic for reasons that were beyond me.

James Harden during the draft everybody all of a sudden labeled him unathletic for reasons that were beyond me.

Kevin Mchale is hilarious..and if you watch NBATV this is not new to you....CWebb is better with McHale broadcasting though.

Kevin Mchale is hilarious..and if you watch NBATV this is not new to you....CWebb is better with McHale broadcasting though.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

images

The dunk contest is back!

it was just a reverse... ya it was nice but that doesn't mean the dunk contest is back 
laugh.gif
 dude is so overrated (as a dunker) it's not even funny smh
not that serious guy

relax

The sarcasm went over more heads than expected 
laugh.gif

images

it was just a reverse... ya it was nice but that doesn't mean the dunk contest is back 
laugh.gif
not that serious guy

relax

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's had that label since high school (went to school with him and a team mate)...he's just crafty and cerebral when using his athleticism. 

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

images

laugh.gif
you think his dunks are overrated?
laugh.gif
dude does dunks without a headstart that most people need to start from the other end of the court you're bugging bro
yes. having seen vince carter play here at home for 6 years spoiled me. dude did windmills and 360's in traffic, jumped over people, etc. 
griffin hasn't done anything i haven't seen before. he's pulled off a windmill twice this season, and the rest have been alleyoops, 2 handers, or 1 handers. oh and a few posters which were amazing and i'll give him 100% credit for that. but the rest, is nothing... including the reverse off the bounce.

BUT HEY, he's a fun player to watch but not the greatest dunks i've seen. not to mention, if i see a dunk from him that i can do personally, then it's not spectacular at all. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's had that label since high school (went to school with him and a team mate)...he's just crafty and cerebral when using his athleticism. 

images

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude does dunks without a headstart that most people need to start from the other end of the court you're bugging bro
yes. having seen vince carter play here at home for 6 years spoiled me. dude did windmills and 360's in traffic, jumped over people, etc. 
griffin hasn't done anything i haven't seen before. he's pulled off a windmill twice this season, and the rest have been alleyoops, 2 handers, or 1 handers. oh and a few posters which were amazing and i'll give him 100% credit for that. but the rest, is nothing... including the reverse off the bounce.

BUT HEY, he's a fun player to watch but not the greatest dunks i've seen. not to mention, if i see a dunk from him that i can do personally, then it's not spectacular at all. 

images

laugh.gif
not that serious guy

relax

laugh.gif

it's the internet, hard to tell 
devil.gif

but i just had to get that off my chest anyways. 
tongue.gif
 it's how i feel, sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings. 

images

laugh.gif
not that serious guy

relax

laugh.gif

it's the internet, hard to tell 
devil.gif

but i just had to get that off my chest anyways. 
tongue.gif
 it's how i feel, sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings. 

images

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince Carter can dunk with 3 hands

images

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince Carter can dunk with 3 hands

Back
Top Bottom