NBA Rookie Challenge TNT Thread

BIG CUZ goin' hard late for the MVP 'Chip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

James Harden during the draft everybody all of a sudden labeled him unathletic for reasons that were beyond me.
He's had that label since high school (went to school with him and a team mate)...he's just crafty and cerebral when using his athleticism. 

I got season tickets in OKC for 2 yrs, he does that dunk (the "LeBron" and the 1 footed windmill) in warmups all the time, with ease). You have to admit, he doesn't look athletic. But what surprised me more was his ability to set guys up running the offense. I hate when they do an interview the camera people assume we would rather look at the people on the sideline talking than the on court action. Do a half picture in picture or just give us the audio.

Ibaka is 2 for 2 from 3 in this game.

Crowd chanting "we want Blake!"

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

James Harden during the draft everybody all of a sudden labeled him unathletic for reasons that were beyond me.
He's had that label since high school (went to school with him and a team mate)...he's just crafty and cerebral when using his athleticism. 

I got season tickets in OKC for 2 yrs, he does that dunk (the "LeBron" and the 1 footed windmill) in warmups all the time, with ease). You have to admit, he doesn't look athletic. But what surprised me more was his ability to set guys up running the offense. I hate when they do an interview the camera people assume we would rather look at the people on the sideline talking than the on court action. Do a half picture in picture or just give us the audio.

Ibaka is 2 for 2 from 3 in this game.

Crowd chanting "we want Blake!"

Back
Top Bottom