NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

ratliffe?

odom sign..so we can see this

is that odom that says "short....oh....crap"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bowen back in Celtics green
If they add Bowen, they would be the most hated team in the NBA with him and KG.
laugh.gif

They would be for me. Bruce Bowen and KG?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't think of two players in the NBA who hate as much as those two.

Bowen is one of the main reasons I hated the Spurs all these years.

Not to mention him putting his foot under VC, twice. Injuring him the first time when VC was still in Toronto.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Where is Chase Buddinger? or Dujaun Blair, I would rank them above just about everyone other than Blake, Tyreke, Flynn, Derozan...
Steph Curry chucked his way through summer league and he is #7?
laugh.gif
Ranking the rookies before the season relies on a simple formula: Talent plus opportunity equals overall production
Obviously he didn't rank the list entirely on summer league production...

imINchucks5 wrote:
ratliffe?

odom sign..so we can see this

is that odom that says "short....oh....crap"
laugh.gif

I hope Lamar can do that to Rat in 2 games this season instead of 4
wink.gif

i hope nobody has high hopes for chase in the NBA dude is a soft BUM

Thoughts on David lee maybe to the bulls? could it work for us?

never was a fan only cause he robbed my boy James white back in the day
laugh.gif

the initial rumor was hinrich for dlee i think.
i rather sign sessions, then dlee+jefferies for miller+salmons. both have an expiring, although salmons can stunt gallos/chandler's growth a bit, but wellworth it if we could go on with our 2010 plan.

Should be a decent fourth or fifth rotation big man (behind Haywood, Jamison, Blatche and maybe McGee).

I wouldn't expect more than 10-12 minutes of play from him during a game.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Where is Chase Buddinger? or Dujaun Blair, I would rank them above just about everyone other than Blake, Tyreke, Flynn, Derozan...
Steph Curry chucked his way through summer league and he is #7?
laugh.gif

Chase
pimp.gif

hes a pretty good 3 point shooter for a center too (unless im mixing him up for someone else on the spurs)
an great advantage to bring out the bigman to the wing to free up the lanes imo.

Originally Posted by BangDak

hes a pretty good 3 point shooter for a center too (unless im mixing him up for someone else on the spurs)
an great advantage to bring out the bigman to the wing to free up the lanes imo.

Na if he was that great of an advantage he would be a more important signing

You mixing him up with Matt Bonner.

Originally Posted by DonnieDarko67

You mixing him up with Matt Bonner.
Yeah, totally got the wrong dude BangDak.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom