NBA live or 2k?

looking to cop a new game...

would like some input as to which one you guys prefer and why

thanks

if you dont play that much basketball games go with Live it has simple controls and real easy to play. 2K10 is more complex but a better game than Live

neither
save your $

But if u want to choose here goes
With Live u get a game that looks like trash and at times doesn't resemble basketball aestethically
but plays pretty realistically in terms of the paint and ball physics/deflections

2k you get eye candy that has its moments of genius on the technical side, bugs galore (even post patch), frustating AI, defense with way too many holes and anoverall frustating experience

2K10 without a dought. The best basketball game on the market.... If you was a fan of the og NBA2K for dreamcast...
pimp.gif
2K10 is that x a trillion.Realistic gameplay and better feel of the game. The2K10 sample doesn't do the game any justice. I was a fan of Live but now I officially converted to 2K.

2k would be awesome but you need a degree in quantum physics to be able to play it. At least on live it's SOMEWHAT user-freindly. When did basketballgames become the hardest games to play? It's really ridiculous.

I can't agree with that
They're both basketball games
I dont know what else u could compare them with but each other
I could understand if the OP said 2k or Street but 2k and Live are a reasonable comparison

Back
Top Bottom