NBA heads....who's going to be a FIRST TIME all-star this season?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

D. Williams & Stephen Jackson
Stephen Jackson won't make it.
You are of little faith my friend... I see him replacing Roy or Boozer (not a guard but they had 250 forwards in last years roster)
Replacing Boozer? I don't even like Boozer but come on now...

i FULLY agree that Baron got snubbed last year. i was absolutely shocked. Roy did not deserve his all star spot over BDiddy last year. I personally feel it wasapart of the league's agenda to promote their up and coming young players. they prolly just influenced the coaches to choose roy. there really is noargument for this topic since it was a clear and full on snub.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

Kevin Martin for Ray Allen
How is this possible?
indifferent.gif

The Blazers were the flavor of the month during that time and their best player was Brandon Roy. But yes, there was no way that Brandon Roy should have beentaken over Baron Davis in the All-Star Game. It's funny because typically in this type of situation the coaches will give it to the veteran guy so it wasprobably Baron's past history and Roy's "good guy" perception that got Roy in. Anyways, we all know who had more wins and the better yearlast year, and frankly I think the Blazers are overrated.

^ if Minnesota is among the worst teams in the League again, then no. And the Hornets will be one of the best again, so I got West making it again...

Big Al should of made it over West. He should get a spot this season well because hes still gonna be a beast and Minny might get a little better.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by gko2408

It's a shame Brandon Roy will probably never see an All-Star game unless he's moved to forward or somewhere East.
Its a joke that he made it last year.
Why are you still mad? Your main boy skipped town on you at first chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulgogi012

The Blazers were the flavor of the month during that time and their best player was Brandon Roy. But yes, there was no way that Brandon Roy should have been taken over Baron Davis in the All-Star Game. It's funny because typically in this type of situation the coaches will give it to the veteran guy so it was probably Baron's past history and Roy's "good guy" perception that got Roy in. Anyways, we all know who had more wins and the better year last year, and frankly I think the Blazers are overrated.
Who are you? I like you. Let's be friends.

laugh.gif

I hope Calderon makes it, and ahead of Gil too
smile.gif
But I dont know if he will this year. With the combo of JO/Bosh/Andrea in the frontcourt, I doubt thatCalderon will get the numbers to make it.

I think in the West, Kevin Martin will make it. As well, Bynum as the backup C.

In the East, AI2. I just dont know who he would replace
laugh.gif

You guys thought I was joking about Spencer Hawes?

Through six quarters: 19 points (8-16, 2-2 from three), 23 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, 6 blocks.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by gko2408

It's a shame Brandon Roy will probably never see an All-Star game unless he's moved to forward or somewhere East.
Its a joke that he made it last year.
Why are you still mad? Your main boy skipped town on you at first chance
laugh.gif

Im still mad because it was complete BS thats why. Just because he is on another team doesnt mean he still isnt one of my favorite players. Im a huge UCLA fantoo man. I love Brandon Roy, he will be a great player for years and years. But he shouldnt have made it over Baron.

Back
Top Bottom