NBA H.O.R.S.E. participants released

I have a really hard time believing you make one out of every four of your backwards half-court shots.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

"I mean, I hate the guy... but where's Sheed?"

That's what Im saying.
The exact video I was looking for.
The dude could beat anybody at horse. I would pay to see this, no doubt about that.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Durant: "For my next shot, I'm gonna take a bite of this pulled pork sandwich and then sink a FT."

Casspi/Rondo:
frown.gif

roll.gif

NOT surprised the vast majority didn't get it...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Another shot that seems hard but really isn't as much as it seems, half court backwards. Most people try to do it standing still on 2 feet but if you do it like a layup, jumping opposite foot to hand and lining up directly center of the court (there's a line so it's easy), it's pretty easy. Soon as it leaves your hand and you turnaround, you know it's good or at least a good miss (not off right to left), which is 90% of the battle. I don't even look when I do it and I can hit about 25& on it from half, take it out to 3/4 courts and likre 9% (1 out of 11). Matter of fact, I was going to do it and submit it to www.nba.com/horse to win a trip to the ASG but no camera. But try it, just don't waste time practicing.
Another one is a soccer-throw in from the opposite free throw line..... If I'm hot I can easily make around 50% of these shots.

Originally Posted by AliQ87

where in dallas is this? im going to the weekend and would love to go to this event! any help?

Im pretty sure its going to be inside the convention center, since its going to be freezing outside and snowy.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by AliQ87

where in dallas is this? im going to the weekend and would love to go to this event! any help?

Im pretty sure its going to be inside the convention center, since its going to be freezing outside and snowy.
Its going to be inside the AAC before the Saturday Night events start.

Originally Posted by wildout4

wasnt it boring as hell last year? get some players with personality.

came in to say this, they were sooooooooo boring last year, I rather watch Shaq and Dwight do a free throw contest and then decide whos the real SuperMan!

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by wildout4

wasnt it boring as hell last year? get some players with personality.

came in to say this, they were sooooooooo boring last year, I rather watch Shaq and Dwight do a free throw contest and then decide whos the real SuperMan!

i would actually watch this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, everyone on NT can make it rain on them _, and do backward shots
eyes.gif

maybe you really can, but eh. cue the you need more people pic.

As far as Sheed is concerned, he's probably too lazy to go out to ASW. I remember he was being talked about as an all star, he say he'd rather spend his free time with his family. Then David Stern elects Sheed to be an all star.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom