• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t matter. Can’t guard and is basically being picked on bro. He is that, but human also

Go hoop. Let someone call you out or seek you out every game and every point and talk ish to you while doing it and you steady foul him or he scores....

See if that affects your offense lol

It’s just not a series for him gotta realize he needs to create a bit more n learn to affect it other ways

Yes, I’ve been in that situation while playing ball. It got in my head and I didn’t play well. But I’m not a two time NBA MVP or the best shooter of all time. That’s the whole point. Steph should be held to a higher standard. There’s no excuse for how bad he played tonight.

Assuming KD leaves the Warriors this offseason, which team's title window suddenly opens? The Warriors would have Steph, Draymond and Klay (assuming he resigns) and an aging Iggy without much cap space to re-tool their roster. Still a really formidable team but definitely beatable.

Would Houston's title window open back up? What about a healthy Portland team?

Teams have spent the last couple years tooling their roster to beat a Warriors team with KD, what teams can stand pat and challenge a KD-less Warriors team next season?

I can see the Rockets, Bucks, and Blazers all beating a KD-less Warriors team.

Assuming KD leaves the Warriors this offseason, which team's title window suddenly opens? The Warriors would have Steph, Draymond and Klay (assuming he resigns) and an aging Iggy without much cap space to re-tool their roster. Still a really formidable team but definitely beatable.

Teams have spent the last couple years tooling their roster to beat a Warriors team with KD, what teams can stand pat and challenge a KD-less Warriors team next season?

KD leaves the Warriors and the NBA finally hits NFL level parity

This all depends on what team KD goes to honestly. If KD and Kwahi go to the Clippers their window is all the way open.

Finally someone sees the light. Steph just has the luxury of playing with KD which deflects alot of critism. When LeBron plays poorly in the playoffs we kill him, when Harden plays poorly in the playoffs we kill him, etc.

When Steph plays poorly we say "oh well KD went for 35 and they still won so who cares?" or fans go with the phantom injury narrative

Finally someone sees the light. Steph just has the luxury of playing with KD which deflects alot of critism. When LeBron plays poorly in the playoffs who killed him, when Harden please for Lanark playoffs we kill him, etc. When Steph plays poorly we say "oh well KD went for 35 and they still want so who cares?" or fans go with the phantom injury narrative

Steph is getting slandered everywhere tonight.

Back
Top Bottom