• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD must feel like he is in okc again

2CAA88DB-EECD-40A4-9B8A-B96976A5F6C7.jpeg

His shake. He ain't shaking fools off the bounce the way that he used to. Been doing **** like this most of the playoffs. He's due for a bounce back though

I hate how much I'm agreeing with you right now. His game may have never been predicated on athleticism, but he can't stay in front of his man defensively so he is picking up terrible fouls, and he isnt getting the space he used to create to get his shots off. He is a step slower and his three has been subpar all playoffs long.

It's not a stretch to say we are seeing the decline of Steph.

I hate how much I'm agreeing with you right now. His game may have never been predicated on athleticism, but he can't stay in front of his man defensively so he is picking up terrible fouls, and he isnt getting the space he used to create to get his shots off. He is a step slower and his three has been subpar all playoffs long.

his decline gon be worse than Lebron's

Same ****** hating on KD for coming now giving him all the praise? Y'all can't even keep the same energy :lol:

He’s forever a ***** in my eyes for joining forces with the squad that snatched his soul after being up 3-1 in the series.

He’s also the obvious MVP of GS and has been since he arrived. He’s also the best player on earth right now.

This isn’t hard to understand unless you just want to be obtuse. Or if you’re a Curry d-rider. Just sayin’. Two things can be true.

I wouldn't go that far. It's still a small sample size being that it's only been 9 games. But, with that being said, it's certainly at least kind of concerning that his breakdown wiggle appears to be deteriorating a bit. Part of why his shooting has been suspect (other than missing some makable shots) is that he can't leverage the threat of drives nearly as well because he's not beating anybody shoulder to shoulder. We'll see if it continues.

You kind of see it with guards right, their burst or breakdown becomes less and less prevalent until they're what CP3 is now.

I'm so ready for KD and Steph to break up.

Curry ain't the answer. 3 straight bad shooting games...whether it's injury or whatever, I don't think he will show up in this series. KD will have to carry them again

Back
Top Bottom